Repairing The Family part 2 ch 33

"Repairing The Family part 2 ch 33"
At Lila's Hotel-Alison was walking when she ran into Lucy," Alison, I didn't know you were in town "Yes I'm, I've been wanting to talk to you "Why don't you enjoy me for dinner "Sure" Lucy and Alison sit down."So how is everything "It's good my daughters are in town, one is a doctor and another one is a journalist "That's wonderful "What about your son" Rafe is away he is upset with me" I'm sorry "

Althea/Rae-Althea was at home when Rae came in," How dare you keep hurting Skye! First, you buy her and never take care of her as a mother should then you let her get raped by your loser boyfriend and sell her baby! Rae yelled "Skye didn't want to be a mother I did the right thing and he wasn't a loser, he was a rich and powerful man "I wish you stay in London "You're just mad that I raised her and I have a connection with her, "Althea said as Madeline came in."The door was open, I figured you both would be fighting  "You helped Althea sell Skye's, child, didn't you" Yes I did, Rae even though we didn't know each other I was looking out for you too I have always look out for all of us "

At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye checked on her younger children who were sleeping then she went into her room and got ready for bed.

Copyright by Skye's the limit