Repairing The Family part 2 ch 24

"Repairing The Family part 2 ch 24"
At The Quartermaine" mansion-Ned was in the den sitting on the couch on the phone."I know you're the lieutenant Mayor but you're a good lawyer and I need one, Who do you recommend "Ned ask and hang up the phone as Skye came in."Skye, Why are you here" I was going to move in today but it doesn't feel right that Emily, is not here," Skye said as AJ came in," I'm glad you're both here we need a family meeting, I want to seek custody of Monique but I need everyone on board," Ned said "Did you call a lawyer "Aj ask "I call Tea she recommended Nora Buchanan from Llanview "Ned said "Nora is a good lawyer she helped me when I lived in Llanview, Ned I understand you're upset I'm too but Emily loved Nikolas "Skye said "If he never knocks her up we wouldn't be here," Ned said "Ned," Skye said "I'll back you up with my mother on you living here if you help me" Typical blackmail! Skye said as Brooklyn and Drew and Olivia came in."What's going on? What are you three planning? "Drew asked,"Why would you have a say in anything? I still don't believe you're Jason's twin brother "AJ said "I'm and I did leave town after Skye stole my company but I'm thinking of staying in town," Drew said Skye went by him."Monica left me this house I decided who lived in it and who visited and you will not be welcome to live "Skye said as Tracy came in," That's the only smart thing you have done" Tracy said "I wouldn't stay where I'm not welcome, I didn't know Emily I wish I did" Drew said and left.

"Ned you're planning on getting custody of Emily's daughter aren't you "Tracy ask "Yes" Ned, Nikolas just lose his wife, "Olivia said "That baby is a Quartermaine so who's in" Ned ask "I'm, "Skye said "I'm," Brooklyn and Tracy said "AJ" I need to talk to my wife she at work, "AJ said "Ned we need to talk alone, "Olivia said

At Bobbie/Jeff-Bobbie was pouring herself some coffee and thinking about last night and going over everything when there was a knock on the door it was Liz."Elizabeth comes in" Bobbie said Elizabeth came in," Do you want any coffee "No, Bobbie we need to talk about what happened last night "Elizabeth said "it was sad that Emily died" Bobbie said "Yes and I know that you hook up the monitor wrong "I hate myself that it wasn't hooked up right if you want to report me I understand, I been thinking about what to do and I'm going to retired "Bobbie said as Carly came in."What's going on? Mama did you say you're retired "Carly ask "Yes I'm, Elizabeth and I were just talking about Emily, "Bobbie said "Yes that's sad about Emily, Both of you were in the delivery room with Emily right "Yes, I need to go," Elizabeth said "I'll walk you out, "Bobbie said Bobbie walk Elizabeth out."Bobbie, I'm not going to say anything it's up to you "Elizabeth said "I never wanted this" Bobbie said "I know "Elizabeth said she left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit