Repairing The Family part 2 ch 11

"Repairing The Family part 2 ch 11"
At Skye's -Genevieve and Lila Rae were home from the willing reading
"I can't believe that Mother was left the house "Yes" Will you move in it" Genevieve ask "I don't know, You "Lila Rae ask "I want to move back to our house, "Genevieve said as Skye came in," Genevieve, You want to move back in Lorenzo house" Yes, I feel like Daddy alive in that house, "Genevieve said, "Oh Genevieve "Mother, Are you going to sell this house "I don't know but I'm moving into the mansion, "Skye said as Althea and Rae came in," Girls, I need to talk to my mother and Althea," Skye said Lila Rae and Genevieve left.

"What's going on "Monica left me the mansion and I'm thinking of moving in," Skye said "Monica left you the house "Yes" Wow" Both of you can stay here this house is paid for, "Skye said "I want to stay here," Althea said "Monica and I had disagreements in the past I don't feel right staying in her house, "Rae said "Althea I do want to work on our relationship same with you Rae "We can no matter where you live" Yes"

At General Hospital-Emily's room -Emily was in bed when Tracy came in."Tracy, Why are you here" To update you on Monica Will reading "What happened "Monica left Skye the house we have to fight it" Tracy, My mother told me that she was planning to do this and I support her, I live with my husband, "Emily said "Emily "Don't you get tired of fighting all the time? You had cancer a couple of years ago don't you want to enjoy life" Emily asked as Nikolas came in," You better not be here to upset my wife "She not" No, I'll go I do hope the babies are okay "Thanks "

Copyright by Skye's the limit