Repairing The Family part 2 ch 22

"Repairing The Family part 2 ch. 22"
At General Hospital-Bobbie was crying as Elizabeth came by."This is the worst part of our job" Yes it is" Bobbie said as Carly and Willow and Michael came by," Grandmother, Elizabeth is it true about Emily "Yes" What happened "Emily had a blood clot "Is the baby okay" Yes Monika is "Monika that's beautiful" Willow said "Emily wanted to name her after Monica, I need to check on Nikolas" Elizabeth said she left."Mom, Are you okay" No I'm not, I can't believe that Emily is gone"

Nikolas was in the hallway when Genevieve came by," Nikolas, I'm sorry about Emily "No you're not! You hurt Emily when you killed her son! I know you had something to do with my son's death! I hate that I'll never have proof! You were the worst thing that happened to my son" Nikolas yelled as Laura came by."Nikolas, Let's get you home" Laura said and they left as Skye came by."Genevieve "I'm okay, I know Nikolas is in pain" Yes he is we all are," Skye said as Ned and Aj came by."We need to have a family meeting tomorrow "Ned said "What are you up to" AJ asked as Michael came by."Dad, I'm sorry about Emily "Thank "Michael and AJ share a hug as Carly came by."I'm sorry about Emily" Thanks "Let's go home"

At Nikolas-Laura came in with Nikolas."Nikolas, I know you're in pain, and I want to help you" Nothing can help me "I know it feels like that but you have a little girl who needs you "Yes, it just doesn't seem right "I know "

Copyright by Skye's the limit