Repairing The Family part 2 ch 20

"Repairing The Family part 2 ch 20"
At General Hospital-Nikolas, who had been crying, came by his family and they looked at him and knew something was wrong."What happened? AJ yelled as Britt and Bobbie came in."What happened to Emily "AJ ask again."We delivered the baby she found but Emily didn't make it because she had a blood clot "No! We lost Emily again! Ned yelled "Yes I'm sorry I don't know what happened, "Britt said "No! That poor baby girl "Skye said "Father "I want to see my daughter, Emily wanted to name her Monika after Monica "Nikolas said "That's a wonderful name and we will be here to help you" Laura said "I'll go with you Father "Spencer said Nikolas and Laura and Spencer went to see the baby.

"Britt, I want to know everything that happened in the delivery room! I want to know why Emily isn't here! Ned yelled as Olivia and Brooklyn came by."Dad, What's going on" Emily died! She gave birth and then died! I'm going to go after your license, you will never be a doctor again "Ned yelled "Ned, This isn't going to help "Olivia said "We just lost Monica now this" Ned said "I know" Olivia said she hugged her husband.

Emily's room-Emily was in bed and Elizabeth was cleaning her up as AJ and Skye came in."Elizabeth "AJ said "I'm just cleaning Emily up" Elizabeth, What happened "Britt did everything right in the delivery room, Emily had a blood clot "was Emily In pain" No she went peacefully "I can't believe she gone too" I know" Ned want to sue" His just in pain, Emily we love you and will watch over you're daughter "Yes we will "Skye and Elizabeth and AJ left the room.

The Nursery room-Laura and Spencer and Nikolas were looking at the baby."I wasn't supposed to raise her alone I was supposed to raise her with her mother "Nikolas you're not alone in this we are here for you" I need to see Emily before they take her away "

Copyright by Skye's the limit