Repairing The Family part 2 ch 29

"Repairing The Family part 2 ch 29"
At Ric's office-Skye and Ric were talking and kissing."I should go I have an appointment "Can I see you tonight "Sure, How about tonight at the hotel" Yes" Ric said and he kiss Skye and she left.

At Lorenzo coffee shop- Drew and Carly were there having coffee."So what's new" Drew ask "A lot, I cause a car accident that killed my daughter and Molly, "Carly said as she cried."I'm sorry "Thanks I paid for it in jail and it's something I live with every day "I'm sure "What about you," Carly asked as Genevieve came in and saw them together."So Carly first it was my uncle now it's a new guy" Genevieve said "At least I have a man how long has it been for you" I'm grieving for my husband "No you're not everyone knows you killed him, Anyway this is Drew  Cain his one of you're Great Grandfather son, This is Genevieve Alcazar Skye daughter "Hi nice to meet you" I heard about you, My mother stole your company "Yes she did" My mother is a smart businesswoman "What do you do" Genevieve run her late father business "Carly said as Selina came in."Genevieve, we need to talk now "Selina said as they left.

Genevieve's office-Genevieve and Selina went to talk."I heard that your uncle is running things "Yes he is and it will be the same as I ran in" I heard he wants to import Diamonds and not guys" Yes we will be richer "You both better not cross me" We wouldn't I have learned a lot working with you" Good you could be the future of this business don't let your uncle run you out, Us Ladies have to stick together "Yes we do" Genevieve said Selina left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit