Repairing The Family part 2 ch 32

"Repairing The Family part 2 ch 32"
At Bobbie/Jeff- Bobbie was at home worrying about her future when Patricia came in," Bobbie, Are you okay "No I'm worrying about my future I may have to go to jail "What happened "I made a mistake and it cost someone their life "Barbara you're scared me "Patricia said

At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned and Olivia we're talking."So what are you going to do about Bobbie you know it was an accident "I know Bobbie is a great nurse but it cost us Emily "Yes but it wouldn't bring her back "No it wouldn't "Ned said as he got up," I'm going to go for a walk "Ned said "Alright "Olivia said Ned left. Olivia was worried about her husband.

Alexis/Julian-Alexis was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Nikolas," Nikolas, Come in" Alexis I know what happened to Emily and I'm not sure what to do" What happened "Bobbie didn't turn on the heart monitor if it was on Britt would of know that she was going into failure "No" Yes I don't know if I should press charges it was an accident and Bobbie love Emily too" Yes but she shouldn't be a nurse anymore "She willingly to retired " Are you willing to accept that" I could try all this revenge isn't what Emily would want" No she wouldn't "

At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye came in and walk by the bar and was about to pour something to drink as Drew came in."Skye are you okay "Skye turns to see him "Why are you here "To check on my family our siblings "Yes I guess so" You don't look okay "I will be"

Copyright by Skye's the limit