Repairing The Family part 2 ch 26

"Repairing The Family part 2 ch 26"
Nikolas- Nikolas was sitting in the dark drinking when Laura and Spencer and Alexis came in and turned on the light."Nikolas, we are here to help you are not alone in this "Nikolas got up."I just want my wife! My daughter should have her mother! Nikolas yelled "Yes she should this should be the happiest time of you're life but you're not alone in this we are here to help you, "Laura said "I know what's going to happen next the Quartermaine will try to take my daughter from me! Nikolas said "We will help you, I will be your lawyer and I can handle the Quartermaine "Alexis said "Thanks, I want to know why this happened too! I want to look into it" Nikolas said "You think the hospital did something wrong "Spencer ask 'I just want answers "Nikolas said

At General Hospital-Britt's office-Britt was at her desk when Bobbie came in," You wanted to see me" Bobbie said as she sit down."Yes, now that I'm chief of staff I'm in charge of investigating what happened in the delivery room last night something happened didn't it" Britt said "Yes, I don't know how I have set up monitoring all my life as a nurse but this time it didn't go off when Emily Heart was racing "If it did I could have called for more help" Yes and she would be here, I hate it I have watched that girl grow up she my best friend daughter "Bobbie said "I know it was just an accident so I'm going to just suspended you" Britt said "Actually I been thinking of retired and I need to tell Nikolas he was my step-nephew we had a relationship and I owe it to the Quartermaine "Bobbie said "That is up to you, I would hate to lose you as a nurse you're one of the good ones" Britt said "Thanks Britt for not being cruel "You're welcome "Britt said Bobbie left.

At The Park-Drew was walking when he ran into Carly."Drew you're back, I'm sorry about Monica and Emily "Thanks I wish I never left town but I wasn't sure where I belong after Skye took my company and AJ came home, If I never left I could of know Emily "She probably would of like you, So this time are you going to let Skye or AJ right you out of town" No I'm not" Good, Do you want to get some coffee "Sure"

Copyright by Skye's the limit