Repairing The Family part 2 ch 19

"Repairing The Family part 2 ch 19"
At General Hospital-Nikolas was getting ready to go into the delivery room when Laura and Alexis and Spencer and AJ and Ned and Skye came by."How is Emily "She is scared, I'm too" Everything going fine" Yes" I need to get into the room, "Nikolas said as Bobbie came by," Bobbie "Elizabeth call me in to help," Bobbie said "I'm glad you're here" Thank "Father we will be right here "Thank Spencer" Nikolas and Bobbles went into the room.

Emily's room-Emily was in bed when Nikolas and Bobbie came in,"I'm glad you're here Bobbie"I promise you're mother I would always look out for you "Thank "Emily said as Elizabeth and Britt came in."It's time to deliver the baby "If you have to pick between me and the baby "Emily said "Emily,Don't talk like that"No we want both of you"

In the hallway-Spencer was thinking when Lila Rae came in."Spencer "I wasn't a good brother to  Alistair I was jealous of him and I didn't cry when he died, But now I want to be a better brother to this baby "You will, I didn't care for Alistair either way he treated my sister "Yes"

Skye and AJ were waiting by each other."I hope everything goes okay, Mom was so happy to have Emily back and another grandchild "Yes she was"

"Laura and Alexis were talking "Nikolas and Emily can't lose this baby they lose so much "Yes they have"

Emily delivered room -Emily was in bed and Britt and Bobbie and Elizabeth were helping her deliver as Nikolas was holding her hand and Emily push hard as she passed out. "No,We are losing her"Elizabeth said as Britt put out the baby who was crying."No! Emily ''Nikolas yelled "Elizabeth,Take the baby "Britt said Elizabeth took the baby as Britt  and Bobbie checked on Emily as she flatlined,"No! I can't lose you again! Nikolas yelled Elizabeth took Nikolas ."Let's let the doctor work on Emily "Elizabeth said they went into the hallway.

Copyright by Skye's the limit