part 13 Hospital

I open my eyes. There are people all around me with weird tubes and masks. I could hear the sirens from the small ambulance. I look to my right and see Ponyboy asking for Johnny and Dallas.

" They're all right." The man said," they are behind us. What are you guys like professional heros are somthin?"

" We're greasers, take us to town you'll find out pretty fast," Pony says. His face is all black from the soot. I giggled at the man's surprised face.

  I laid my head back down and closed my eyes again because they felt heavy.

Once we got back to the hospital, I sat next to Pony. My face and arms were slightly burnt with black soot covering my body from head to toe.
He pulled a pack of cigarettes.

" Don't you think we have had enough smoke for one day?" I said lightly laughing. Pony handed me a cigarette and light one for me before he lit his.

Sodapop walks in and Pony jumps out of his seat and runs for him. I'm up and running behind him.

" Ponyboy, look at you and your tuff hair!" Soda said hugging him almost about to cry. Pony looked different. He was a lot skinnier and of course had the new blonde hair. He turned to me.

" Valerie," he said hugging me and brushing his hands on my hair. " I missed you so much."
Darry came around the corner and the three of them had a group hug." I thought we lost you like we lost mom and dad," Darry said crying.

It was soo cute and nice to see them reunite. I took a step back against the wall so they could have their bro/family moment.

" Come here Val," Darry said waving his hand for me to come over. " You're a part of the family too." I wiped my watery eyes as I  took a few steps over to them and joined the group hug.

" I- I promise I'm never gonna yell at you like that again," Darry said to us.

It was very emotional if you couldn't tell.