Part 1 Leaving so called home

"Your quitting?" my manager asked with great confusion, and a slight face of disgust. "Yeah I'm really sorry but this isn't the life for me. I miss my family. I miss breaking into the Nightly double with Dally and stealing things with Two Bit, " i said. Leaving Tulsa was heartbreaking. I could go on forever about everything that I missed. I even missed Darry and those big bear hugs he would give when you were sad. But mostly I missed Sodapop. He was my best friend. I did everything with him. I always have had a crush on him since I could last remember but I never knew if he'd have a crush on me.

"I can't believe this. What are you just going to leave me here?" He asked. I could see the disappointment on his face with tears about to form in his eyes. Jeremy, my manager, was my best friend. When I first moved here he found me a room at a hotel and set me up with a fashion designer. I was never really into girly stuff like that, but I had to do it to pay for the bills.

"I guess, but I promise I will come and visit. " I said as his face started to lift from the disappointment. I told Jeremy about everything. He knew everyone in the gang like I did. He helped me get over the heartbreak I went through when I first arrived.

"Well." He started with a sigh." You don't want to be late." He ended in a smile. " I love you Jeremy" I said as I hugged him with tears pricking my eyes. I wanted to leave California, but I didn't want to leave Jeremy. He had helped me through way too much.
He helped me pack my belongings into my blue mustang and said goodbye. I took off driving back to Tulsa.