Part 6 " All went Black "

Days later

I woke up to the smell of chocolate cake. Yummmm! I love Soda and Darry's chocolate cake!
"Save me I piece!" I said running down the stairs to claim my piece before it was gone. But guess...  it was gone. Great. I looked over the the couch and saw everyone eating their cake. Then I looked at Steve and Soda at the table arm wrestling over the last piece. Before the could finish. I ran and took the piece in my hand and ran out the door as fast as possible. Ughh by why do they have to be so fast! They tackled me to the ground!

" Congratulations, now nobody gets cake," Steve said.
" Your the ones who pushed me into a bush," I said getting up.
" Your the one who stole the cake," Soda said helping be back up. Then Steve pushed me back down again!
" Man you guys are bullys,'' I said still upset about the cake but laughing.

Later that Day

"hey we're going to the movies wana come Val?" Dally said.

"Umm sure!Let me get ready first." I got dressed in casual wear. Slightly cropped sage green sweatshirt, flare legging, and boots. I also just did natural a makeup look.

We slid under the fence and walked over to the sitting area. I sat between Ponyboy and Johnny with Soda and Dally behind me.

" I'ma get popcorn,"Darry said as he walked away.
We watched the Paul Newman movie Pony had been dying to see.

" I'm going to use the bathroom I'm sooo bored," I said as I got up.
I was walking over to the dark bathroom, until someone tapped on my shoulder.

" Hey beautiful," he said. I turned around to face them.
" What do you want Bob."
" You" he said as he leaned into kiss me.
" Get off!" I could smell the alcohol in his breath. Suddenly four more guys came. There I knew I was screwed.

" Ahhh help!" Suddenly it all went black.