Part 7 Never Been Safer

I woke up cold and wet. It was dark. I was in an alley. Alone. I looked down at myself and saw bruises and cuts on my arms and stomach. My shirt was also gone but at least I had a sports bra on. Everytime I tried to move it hurt. I could tell it was late at night. The movie had to of ended hours ago. No one found me. No one even tried. I was able to recognize where I was so I moved little by little slowly getting up using the wall for support. The house was about 2 blocks away so I decided to walk home. Every step I took had pain in my hip and lower back with an excruciating pain in my head and cheek.

I opened the door.
" Where the hell have you been!" Darry yelled.
Once Darry, Soda, and Pony all saw me they all ran to me as if I was about to fall. Which I was. I crashed into Soda's arms. I was still awake, but just in to much pain I couldn't stand. He layed me on the couch and looked at my cheek and arms. Pony got ice and Darry got something from the closet.

" Darry what is that," I then say he had a needle and thread, " no I am so scared of needles anything but that." I said with tears in my eyes.

"It will be ok kid sister, trust me," he said.
Soda held my hand in one hand and held the ice to my face in the other.
" Ok all done," Darry said, " Soda take her to the bathroom and clean the blood, get her a shirt while ya at it."
He picked me up and walked me up stairs to the bathroom. He got me his red plaid shirt and put it around my shoulders. He picked me up and placed me in the bathroom counter.

He took a rag with water and rubbing alcohol and held it up to my face.
" Owww." I said still crying.
" I'm sorry," he said. " Wh-who did this to you?" It was almost like he was almost about to cry. You could hear it in his voice.
" Bob and his socs buddies." I said. Being with Soda helped me calm down a little even though I  was still super hyper and skittish. Soda finished up the cut on my stomach and brought me to my room.

" Soda?"
"Yeah what is it Val?" He asked
" Can you stay with me?"
I moved over and patted the spot next to me. He removed his shirt and threw it at the desk chair and layed down with me. I cuddled up to him and fell asleep. I've never felt safer.