"You okay? I heard you scr-" He froze as he walked into the room to see me still to tickling Bella.

"D-Daddy! Help me!" She said. She had tears from laughing on her cheeks and her face was red but she was still having fun.

Liam narrowed his eyes and whispered something in Bella's ear. Her eyes widened and she looked at him as if begging him not to do it.

He moved beside me and reached his hand to Bella and tickled her with one hand.

A second later he grabbed me and, straddling my hips, pinned me to the ground. He used one hand to pin my arms above my head and leaned down and pressed a soft, teasing kiss to my neck, then moved up until he just barely hovered over my lips. I tried to connect them, but he pulled away from me.

He used his free hand and walked his fingers up my chest. I closed my eyes and I heard a high pitched whine escape my throat. I could tell he was smirking after I did that.

I decided to tease him back, so I rolled my hips up to connect with his. I slotted my eyes to watch him. He bit his lip, trying to keep in a moan.

I kept thrusting up to meet his crotch, keeping it slow and soft. Enough to drive him crazy.

"Ni. Please." He whispered. I laughed at him.

"Get Bella out of here." I said in his ear as he leaned down to me. He nodded.

"Bella, I need to talk to Papa alone. Will you go to your room? We'll come get you in a little." He said. Bella nodded and waltzed out of the room. The second I heard her door close, I thrust sharply up to meet Liam and he groaned loudly.

"God, Niall." He breathed. I could feel and see his bulge through his sweatpants. I wriggled a hand out of his grasp and I fiddled with the drawstrings before tugging them down. I reached my hand into his boxers and felt his throbbing length in my hand as he moaned.

I teased him, running my fingernail softly over his extra sensitive tip, driving him nuts. I glanced up at him. His eyes were clenched shut and his mouth was open in a soundless moan. He looked so sexy.

Realization hit me like a brick and I pushed Liam off of me, making him whine and glare at me.

"Liam! What time is it?" I asked.

"It's half noon. Why?" He said. I looked at him and his eyes were still dark with lust.

"Because we have that echogram in an hour!" I yelped. I stood up and helped Liam to his feet.

He walked ahead of me and he was walking funny.

"Liam? Are you okay? You're walking funny." I said. He smirked at me and beckoned me over. I walked over to him and he grabbed my hand softly and trailed his fingertips over my eyes, making them close.

Then I felt a hard, warm object and it took me a second to realize what it was.

I snapped my eyes open and sure enough, my hand was on his crotch.

"I'm not okay, Nialler." He growled huskily. "But you're pregnant, so I don't want to do anything."

"Liam, 'm sorry." I said.

"It's fine. But I need a cold shower. I'll take a quick one and meet you downstairs. Will you start breakfast for me?" He asked. I kissed him softly and nodded, walking into our room. I quickly got dressed and healed back downstairs to make breakfast.

I was almost finish with the last pan of pancakes when Liam walked down in jeans. Only jeans. And he was wet.

"Liam, either put on a shirt, or dry off your chest." I said dryly. He chuckled and pulled my neck to his chest. I didn't care if he was wet, I melted back into him and inhaled the strong scent of his shower gel.