13

" TOUCH   A   HAIR   ON   HIS   HEAD   AND   I'LL   MAKE   IT   SO   YOU   WISHED   YOU   WERE   NEVER   BORN! "

YOU LET OUT a huff as you lifted up some planks of wood, you and the ninja are currently rebuilding the town. Swea is already dripping down your face as you set the wooden boards back into their place. It's not the worst work to do but it's definitely one of your least favorite things to do. You don't mind helping people, though, you hate having to do this. "Ugh, finally. All fixed up and Serpentine free." You heard Cole say from behind you. Kai tries to use Fire but fails, he lets out a groan. "Aargh. Ugh, this is frustrating." The street sign tips over and Cole and Jay yelp. "Aah!"

"Our weapons are gone and most of our elemental powers are gone. I mean, we can still do Spinjitzu, but..." Kai grunts. He tries to use his Fire again, but the only flame coming out was from Zane's blowtorch. "I feel so, I don't know, limited. And thanks to the Devourer, our tank's out of commission, our Dragon's hurt, and now the Bounty is destroyed, we don't even have a place to sleep." "No one ever said being a hero is easy." You said taking off your welding mask. "Though our good deeds might never make us rich, they do make us rich in other ways."

Kai frowns as Zane nodded, "Yeah, well, I don't feel rich." He huffs. "Ugh. I for one enjoy pitching in. I've always wanted to feel part of a community." Jay looks around and then looks back at us, "Uh, speaking of which, anyone seen Nya? She said she was going to help." Nya arrives on a motorbike. "And I have. I may have found us a place to live." She smiles.

"Really? But there's a waiting list a mile long to live in Ninjago City. How did you do that?"

"I know a guy, who knows a girl, and she knows this girl who knows a guy. Well, this guy knows a girl who's a real estate agent and she can help you find a place, if you catch my drift." She winks at you, making you chuckle. She hands him a pamphlet. "And where are you off to?" He asked Wu as he gets onto the motorbike with her.

"We have to find a couple of components to fix the ninja tank. And my dragon ointment has finally arrived. It's a day's trip, but once we get back, he'll be flying again. Also, I love scenic drives. Haha, punch it, Nya!" "Ay ay, Sensei." She laughs back at him before he speeds off leaving you guys behind. You sighed before turning to them. You silently watch Jay read the pamphlet. "'Patty Keys, Real Estate Queen.' Huh, this is exactly what we need. Once we get a roof over our heads, we can start properly training Lloyd." Jay tells us. "Good, because if we know Lord Garmadon, he's not going to be taking any breaks. And let's not forget, the Serpentine are still at large."