03

" YOU'RE   SUCH   A    CUTIE! "

" UH,   THANKS.   HEH. "

YOU WERE sleeping on Zane's bed when a banging noise woke you and the others up. "Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you!" Wu said as he banged a cymbal. You all groan as you all get up. "In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity." "Okay okay, we're up. But if you want us to reach our full potential, shouldn't we at least get a whole night of rest?" Kai asked yawning.

"You call that a rest? I think my back has more lumps than the mattress." Cole groaned stretching his back. "We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters, I guess we lost track of time. Since the Serpentine burned down our monastery, I'm just glad we have a roof over our head..." Jay starts to brush his teeth and spits out some dirt that replaced his toothpaste.

"I already reached my full potential so can I go back to sleep now..?" You asked as you yawned. All three boys stared at you in disbelief. "What is our lesson today, Sensei? Mastering the strike of the Scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of—" The ground break and Zane coughs. "I think today's lesson would be chores." Wu smiles mischievously.

"Chores?!" We all yelled. "Ninja fight, Sensei. They do not clean." "Plus I'm soo sleepy." You yawn again and curl yourself under the covers of Zane's bed. "In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from. And this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return. And put your backs into it." He bangs the cymbal again making you flinch.

You groaned as you got up, stretching with a yawn. "This place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up.." "Unless we put more than our backs into it, huh?" Jay told you with a smirk. "Ninja, go!" Cole cleans up the room with Spinjitzu. He takes out all the trash and put it outside of the Bounty.

Zane throws the Shurikens of Ice toward the walls of Destiny's Bounty to freeze it. Kai uses the Sword of Fire on the ice. Both of them use Spinjitzu to melt the rest. Cole and Kai are fixing the machines inside the Destiny's Bounty. Jay uncovers a huge computer system and he tries to use the Nunchucks of Lightning to fix it. All of them try to fix the canvas as you watched. Nya and Sensei Wu enter a room to find the guys playing a video game and you leaning against the wall with your arms crossed.