02

" YOU'RE   CUTE.. "

" T-THANKS... "

WU WAS meditating, and he then hears the ninja arguing. Wu goes to the video game room only to find that none of the ninjas are there. He goes to the training compound and is shocked to see that the ninja are actually training. Jay is deflecting arrows with his weapon, Cole is practicing on the dummies. Kai is practicing his Spinjitzu, Zane is meditating and you were watching them.

Zane suddenly gets up from his meditation process and disturbs the other ninja. He starts by jumping in front of Jay.

"Hey! Huh?" Zane steals Cole's weapon for the dummy test. "Hey! What?" Cole complains.

"Ninja, go!" Zane's Spinjitzu freezes the whole compound, causing Kai to slip. "Woah!" K yells out as he falls to the ground.

Kai groans as he gets up and walks over to you. Grabbing your arms he drags you as he, you, Cole, and Jay regroup. "This roof isn't big enough for the four of us." "Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him." Col corrects.

"It's like he's in his own world. I bet he can't even hear us!" Jay said, yelling the last part out loud. Wu approaches the three disturbed ninjas. "Sensei, Zane's... weird," Kai stated. "What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?" Wu asked.

"No, Sensei. He's "weird" weird." Co stated, emphasizing every word. Cole's flashback shows Zane entering the bathroom despite Cole doing some private business. Cole yelps out in surprise, seeing Zane in the bathroom.

"Do you mind?!" Cole asked, embarrassed.

--

Jay's flashback shows him, Nya, and Zane watching a sad romantic movie. "Goodbye, my darling." The man on the TV said. Zane starts laughing. Jay and Nya look at him confused.

Kai's flashback shows him going to the fridge, but he finds Za exclaims in shock, holding onto his stomach. "I'm sorry. I consumed the last of the deli meat. Cheese?" Zane asked with a smile.

Flashbacks end.

"We like the guy. He's really smart. He's just..." Kai sighs. "A little off sometimes." Jay finished Kai's sentence. You frowned but stayed silent. "Zane is a brother and brothers are often different. I should know." Wu said. The Postman arrives at the Monastery with the ninja's mail.