15

" I'M  YOU  BUT  BETTER

" I'M  YOU  BUT  BETTER. "

" NO  ONE'S  BETTER  THAN  ME."

AT DARETH'S dojo, the Ninja are training Lloyd who is trying to light a light bulb with his lightning. He grunts as Jay passes him. "Focus, Lloyd. Control the power inside you. When you feel a surge welling up, harness it." Jay told the blonde, making Y/n cross his arms. "I understand. I am in control." Lloyd muttered as He groaned. Y/n stares at Lloyd with an unreadable expression before he speaks. "You can do it, Lloyd." He muttered. Lloyd groans some more before he grunts, breaking the bulb. 

"Aargh! Stupid light bulb! You're putting too much pressure on me." He said to Jay, turning around to look up at him. "Let me have one more try." Kai looks into the box he is holding and sweatdrops. "Ugh, sorry, Lloyd. That was the last light bulb." 

Cole walks over and hands Lloyd the broom. "Clean up, Lloyd. We'll continue training tomorrow. Lloyd stares at the boom in his hand and frowns, he uses it to punch a punching bag as he groans in frustration. As Wu enters the room, Jay sighs, "What am I doing wrong, Master Wu? I can't seem to teach him to control his power." Jay said, looking back at Lloyd who hit his head with the broom.

"Patience, Jay. Sometimes, the greatest opponent we face is ourselves, and that's especially true of Lloyd. Remember where he came from. He's the son of Lord Garmadon. It's going to take time for him to embrace the light." Wu explained as Nya entered the room, wearing her sequined dress. "Hey, guys." She greeted everyone with a smile. "Hey, Nya!" Everyone greets back, and Y/n gives her a simple nod. 

"Hey, Jay. Uh, wanna come by the autobody shop later?" She asked the male which made him raise an eyebrow. "Uh, the autobody shop?" "Yeah. I got a part-time job. However, I could fix the Ultra Sonic Raider on my time off. Maybe if you come over, I can show you what I've been working on." She explained, tucking a hair behind her ear. Jay's eyes widen and he chuckles. "Uh, sure, heh." He notices Nya is holding a letter. "Uh, what you got there?" Nya looked down at the letter in her hands and her eyes widened. "Oh, um, this letter came for Lloyd." She said, handing it over to Wu.

Wu reads the letter before humming. "Hmm. It's from Lloyd's old school." Cole looks over the old man's shoulders with a raised eyebrow. "The Darkley School For Bad Boys?" He asked, looking at Y/n who shrugged. "Formerly Bad Boys. Since the last time we were there, they've changed to the Darkley School for Great Children." Kai chuckles before he blinks slowly. "Waait. They've turned good?" Wu nods with a hum, "It says here there's going to be a ceremony." He said reading the letter. Cole's eyes widened before wrapping an around around Y/n, making the male jump slightly in surprise.

"I love ceremonies. That means there's going to be cake." The Earth ninja smiles, licking his lips which makes Y/n roll his eyes playfully. "Lloyd's change inspired them. Now they've invited Lloyd to give him an honorary degree in excellence." Everyone looks over at Lloyd who breaks the broom and headbutts the punching bag. Kai looked at the boy and then at the rest of the Ninja. "Uh.. Are we sure we're talking about the same Lloyd?"