11

" UH   OH..."

THE DESTINY'S Bounty is flying through a storm; in his cabin, Master Wu uses the spirit smoke and sees the ninja being surrounded by the Serpentine before seeing himself being eaten by the Great Devourer and gasping. In the dining room, Kai, Nya, and Jay are keeping watch over the four silver Fangblades.

"Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades?" Nya asked. "'Cause, the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer. They're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat." "Uh, could someone pass the salt?" The Destiny's Bounty tilts, sliding the salt shaker towards him. "Hey, thanks." Cole comes in, green from air sickness. "Please. No one talk about food. How much longer until we get there?" Cole asked groggily.

"Not long. Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich?" Cole goes outside to vomit. Jay laughs. "Speaking of green, who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the Green Ninja?" "I know. He was such a brat at first. It's hard to believe he's gonna become the greatest ninja that ever lived." Nya said.

Kai clears his throat "Where is that little runt?"

Lloyd is in the training room. Doing a western drawl. "Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from. Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, go!" He attempts Spinjitzu but falls. Pythor laughs as he turns visible. "What a joke. You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams." Lloyd yelps and quickly turn around. "Pythor! How did you get aboard?" He asks. Pythor picks Lloyd up. "You think I would allow the ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?" He hissed.

"Ugh! You'll never get away with it! Hey—" Pythor puts tape over his mouth and ties him to a punching bag.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight, out of mind." He disappears and laughs.

"Will everyone please place their seat back and tray table in the full upright and locked position? We have reached our destination: Torchfire Mountain. Give it a minute while we settle into position." Nya says talking to a bus as the bus leaves; meanwhile, the ninja exits the cabin each with a Fangblade in hand. "It's roasting out here." Jay sighs, "Heh. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." Kai chuckled. "Hey, what's with Sensei?" Zane shrugged. "I do not know. He's been distant all morning."