06

" I'LL   TAKE    YOU   TO   AN   AMUSEMENT  PARK   ONE DAY . "

" YAY! "

THE DESTINY'S Bounty passes a mountain as the Postman, on a bicycle with improvised wings emerges above from the clouds, holding a parcel. "Wait! Slow down! I have a package for Sensei Wu!" The Postman yells. "First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunderclap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." Lloyd explained.

"Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control," Cole said smirking. "Or he's already put you in a squeeze." You spoke. "Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff."

Lloyd groans, "Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" Lloyd asked looking at his Uncle. "Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you five carelessly lost," Wu told us making you frown. "Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it." Jay said. "And stop saying fiveee" You groaned making Lloyd laugh a bit at your sudden change of emotion.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger." Wu said. "Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute." Cole said proudly.

"You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh." Kai scoffed. "I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja," Zane spoke. "Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird." The ninja then started arguing, making you sigh.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?" Lloyd asked Wu. "Your new uniforms." You all gasp in awe. "Whoa! They've got, like, armor." "I love the gold highlights." You mumbled looking at the uniform. "Battle claws!" Cole smiled. "The material is really light and breathable," Zane says. "Oh, nothing for me?" Lloyd asked sadly.

"Um, you get, uh, the box." The alarm goes off. "Sorry to break up the moment, boys, but a small fraction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park," Cole told us. "Amusement park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help." Lloyd looked at you in awe as you sweatdropped. "I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here, where it's safe." Wu told him, patting his head.