The nurse approaches y/n making her flinch. She quickly apologies for starling her. Nurse gently makes her sit down in the waiting area.

Nurse ; u have cuts on your hand and neck , I'll treat them ok?

And receives a slight nod form y/n . Y/n was too lost into her thoughts that she didn't even realise when nurse was done doing her bandages. Y/n looked at her hand to see a huge bandage covering her most of the hand upto her wrist , she didn't even realise when she hurted herself.
Y/n could feel her right side of neck bandaged....

She blankly looks at nurse making the nurse coo at her. The way she looked at her was so innocent that the nurse in her mid 30s almost teared up seeing such beautiful angel infront of her. She knew the girl was too younger then her . The nurse gently pats her head. She cleans the blood from her face and said " he's going to be alright , he's ok..'

"She is indeed an angel , a beautiful unique gem sent from heaven but being treated horribly by this cruel world."

Soon the nurse had to leave her alone , it was hard for the lady to leave her but the other patients needed her . The sweet , kind nurse was too connected to the girl in no time . She left with a heavy heart.

After around 1 and a half hour the doctor came out of the OT.
Y/n runs upto him , before she could say anything the Doc said

" He got a few stitches on the wrist and near his shoulders , fortunately there are no fractures but a muscle tear near the ankle and there are minor injuries on the whole body which will heal with time.

He lost lots of blood which caused him too loose his consciousness .
He's on anesthesia he'll be awake in 2 hours but u can see him only after 3 hours as we get the reports .

And yes there is a wound on the forehead , it looks not so serious form outside but we'll do a MRI for checking any internal injuries , it's reports will take an hour so I'll update u after checking the reports.

We'll shift in the private room in a few minutes , no need to worry, he's fine "

Doctor says with a smile making y/n sigh in relief , she politely thanked and bowed at him.....

Y/n sat down on a chair finally being able to breathe. Soon y/n got busy with completing the formalities. She got to know that Kim's were the funding faculties of the hospital and Taehyung was shifted to a luxurious private hospital room. Which was more like a luxurious hotel room.

After almost an hour and a half , y/n came and sat outside his room... She was too tired to even stand. She saw the doctors going inside room , she stood up patiently waiting for doctors to give an update suddenly something came up in her mind as she pulls out her phn searching for something.

She suddenly heard a familiar voice from her behind, she turns around to see Taehyung's mom and dad running towards her , with 3 more non familiar people.

His mom was crying and the worry was completely visible on his dad's face. They got to know about taehyung as the chairman of the hospital called tae's dad telling him about his son being admitted. She stood infront of y/n noticing the bandages and blood on her clothes, she panicked and asked her......

T/m ; w...what happened w...where is my Tae what happened to him?

Y/n ; A.. aunty he is ok please calm down , he's inside the room.

T/m ; i.. want to see my son!!! .

Y/n ; aunty, doctor said we can see him after 3 hours , he needs rest , he's sleeping right now!!.