Chapter 1 - When you meet

(You're 15 in this)

YN POV

You were a highschool student with a part-time job and you were walking home at 11PM from your job.

You were helping your mom out with money so that you guys wouldn't get kicked out of your mom's apartment.

Suddenly, you felt like you were being watched. You heard footsteps walking behind you and you heard chuckling coming from what sounded like men.

Your heart paced fast while you went running into an alley with a dead end.

You were about to get out but, three men started to surround you. You recognized the tattoo on one of their arms.

'purple dragon's

You thought as you were just standing there.

"Well hello there pretty young lady..." One of them said with a smirk on his face.

"Go away! I'm just going home and DO NOT want any problems." You said.

"Well aren't you high and mighty tonight." You assumed was the leader of the Purple Dragons coming closer to you and you could smell his breath from what was alcohol.

You cringed at the smell and your stomach was weak.

"Just leave me ALONE!" You yelled punching his face.

You tried to run out the alley but two of the other guys grabbed both of your arms.

Once the leader Fong, recovered, he came up to you with a pocket knife in his hand with you still in the other two men's grip.

"This is what happens when people talk back to me..." He said about to stab you with it.

Just then you felt your arms get off from the two men's grip and you heard grunting coming from them.

You gasped when you saw their bodies laying unconscious on the ground.

Fong then grabbed you in one of his hands and his knife in his other.

"Come out or I'll kill her!" He said having the back of my neck gripped by his hand.

"You shouldn't hurt a girl." The voice said.

"Oh don't worry, were gonna have some fun." He said holding the knife to your neck.

When he said that, he was pulled into the shadows and you heard him grunting and you heard lots a punches and kicks from the figure beating him up.

You saw the dragon's body and you were nervous.

"Who are you?" You ask frightened.

"It's ok ma'am, I am not gonna hurt you I just saved your life." The voice said.

"Well thank you."

There was a short pause before you spoke up.

"Can I see who you are?" You ask curiously.

"I don't think you should see me ma'am. You would scream and run away." He said shyly.

"I promise that I won't scream." You said.

"Cross my heart."

"Okay.." He said.

You then begin to see large green feet, a shell, blue mask, the katanas, and his eyes.

His blue eyes were memorizing.

He waited for you to scream but, to his surprise you didn't.

"You actually didn't scream." He said surprised.

"I keep my promises." You said snapping out of your trance.

"The name's Leonardo, but you can call me Leo if you'd like." He said. "What's yours?" He asked.

"I'm YN." You said.

"What are you doing out late?" He asked. "Should be in your bed by now."

"Well, I have a job every day after school at 5PM and my shift ends at 11PM so that's why I'm out late except on Saturday and Sunday." You said.

"Well do you want me to take you home?" He offered.

"How? You don't know where I live." You pointed out.

"Just tell me your address." He said.

"Ok."

You told him your address and he carried you bridal style on the rooftop.

He set you down next to your window and your room was next to the fire escape. Luckily your window was unlocked and you opened it.

"Goodnight YN." Leo said hugging you.

You blushed a little bit and hugged him back.

"Goodnight Leo." You said back.

When he was about to leave you asked him a question.

"Will I ever see you again?" You asked.

"Someday YN." He said smiling.

He jumped from your balcony to another rooftop and looked back at you smiling and waving.

You sighed and smiled as he disappeared into the distance.

After that, you got your T-shirt and sweatpants on and headed to bed.

You smiled thinking about Leo that night.