"Mm. Why's that?" Four questions.

"Eh...there's just a lot of restrictions. Money's probably the biggest thing. Leaving my friends and family behind would be difficult, too...I don't think I could just venture out into the world by myself. Speaking of which, I probably should...get back home soon..."

He squeezes your hand tighter, not comfortable with that idea. However, Four finds that looking for the words to convince you to stay...are difficult. You've already done so much for him, after all. His over possessive thoughts scream at him to keep you by his side forever and he desperately attempts to keep them at bay.

"Would you come with me?" You ask, snapping them out of their thoughts. "Wha-?" They grunt, looking up at you with uncertainty. An instant feeling of anxiety sweeps over you with that response. "I'm sorry- that was a dumb question- I wasn't thinking." You hastily apologize, and Four abruptly corrects you. "No, no, no- I'm just...surprised...I guess." He says.

A long silence falls between you two.

"I know we were planning on having me kind of split my time between here and my own place, but...I think I'll really miss you when you're not around. I can't just take you away from your show and X. He needs you, too."

"I can speak with X-" Four blurts out. "And perhaps we can arrange something between the challenges- s-so-..."

"...You'd really do that for me?" You look to him with wide eyes. and Four instantly looks away, fighting the fluster that would surely cause their face to burn. "Yeh." He croaks.

You breathe out a sigh of relief, a massive feeling of calm sweeping over you knowing you two wouldn't have to part.

"Hey, Four! When are we starting the competition again? I think we're all ready." Firey asks, and Four regains his confident demeanor. "We should be getting back to it as soon as possible. The viewers will be so happy to see us back!" He says, throwing his arms up with glee, zipping towards the middle of the group to make an announcement. "Contestants! We'll be continuing the progression of the competition here in The Pillary Ruins, but I need just one little thing set up first..." He says, tapping his chin in contemplation. "And what's that?" Lollipop inquires.

"Classified information, but...hmm. Actually- that gives me an idea for the next contest! But first...we're gonna need to remake the teams so why don't I just split you into two."

Ugh. Two.

Four reaches out between the fourteen contestants, pushing them apart into two groups of seven. "For now, you two teams will be divided into whether you are closer to Four-colored or X-colored...actual names for your teams will be made in a future competition, but we'll be focusing on something else today." He pulls two pieces of paper out of seemingly nowhere, handing one to Teardrop and the other to Taco.

"For today's contest, I need you two teams to survey the landscape of The Pillary Ruins for a little building operation I'm planning! You'll have two hours to locate the best spot for this future establishment. I'll be judging your team's chosen spots and be picking the best out of the two. The team with the worst location will be up for elimination! Go!"

The teams gathered around the contestants with the papers, Lollipop humming with interest. "So, we each have a map, do we? Hmm...well, I believe it's in good hands with Teardrop. Where do you think we should start looking?" She asked, Taco on the other team overhearing that acknowledgement. "Wait- they got a map and we didn't? What are we supposed to do with Blueprints for a- a..." She squinted at the paper. "Big...Rotating Building?"

Four leans close to Taco with an unsettling grin, ripping the paper from her hands and setting a map in her palm instead. "Woopsie. Here you go, Taco!" He states, pushing the map of the Pillary Ruins into her hands as a replacement. The contest started quickly after that, Taco pointing her team to the west as the contestants on the X-colored team hustle away, while the Four-colored team quietly chatters amongst themselves in discussion of a plan.