32

The whole week flew by in a blink and today I have to go back. I still haven't told them anything. Only Sejin-nim, Jihyo and MinJye-nim know. I have packed everything and waiting for Jihyo and MinJye-nim because they decided to see me off.

After a few minutes they came and helped me with my luggage. I told MinJye-nim to stop by the BTS apartment, I want to bid them goodbye. I also bought a few thank you gifts for them. I took the bags and walked up to their dorm, luckily they are staying at the dorm today or else I had to go to their individual apartments.

I knocked and waited for a few minutes when no one opened. I knocked again and heard Jin's high-pitched scolding voice from behind the door. "Why am I the only one who does everything? Cleaning, washing, cooking and now opening the door. Can't any of you give me a hand"

and in a few seconds Jin opened the door with a spatula in his hand. He must be cooking dinner as it is around 8pm. "Oh, Hi" He seemed pretty surprised to see me here at this hour. "Hi" I greeted back. "Come in" I entered with a smile.

"Who is it?" Hoseok came while asking. "Rawah, you are at the right time. We were just about to have dinner. Come join us"

"No, it's okay. I have to go back, Jihyo and MinJye-nim are waiting for me downstairs" I told them "Can you please call everyone here? I want to say something" Hoseok nodded and went to call everyone.

"Let me bring some snacks for you" Jin said and was about to go to the kitchen but I stopped him. "No need, you should also sit"

In 2 minutes everyone was present in the hall. I became nervous as everyone's attention was on me.

"I bought gifts for everyone"

"You scared me. I thought it was something serious" Jungkook explained.

"But why all of sudden?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah,  I don't think there is any occasion or festival then why" Namjoon added.

"Umm" I began hesitantly "I am going back" I finally voiced out.

"You just came, at least stay a little more" Jimin said. The way everyone is looking at me, I know they didn't get what I mean.

"I am going back to Pakistan" they all were shocked as  their eyes widened and mouths fell open.

"For… How many days?" Taehyung asked, anyone could feel the fear in his voice. I looked down hiding my tears.

"You are not coming back?" Suga asked. I shook my head as no. "Why?"

"My contract expired"

"You can renew it" Namjoon said. "If you want, we can talk to PD-NIM"

"Yes, Rawah" Jin joined. "We will find a way. You don't have to go"

"I can't stay. Thank you for everything" I said sincerely, looking back at them as a tear escaped from my eye. "I had a really great time working with you all"

"What can we say if you have decided to go?" Namjoon said. "When will you leave?"

"Just now" I answered. "My flight is in two hours"

"What?" They all shout simultaneously.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Suga asked with a little bit of anger.

"I didn't want to upset you?" After hearing that Taehyung turned and ran back to his room. Slammed the door shut and locked the door. I know he is hurt. I wanted to run after him but I couldn't. If I did I won't be able to leave.

"He will be alright" Jimin said. "Don't worry" I nodded. I took the gifts and started giving them.

I first handed the gift to Jin. "I will miss your dad jokes" I said to him. "And I will miss your cute face when you are angry" he said back.

Then I went to Hoseok "Stop giving them scary looks when they make mistakes and pressurize yourself. It's okay to make mistake" He nodded as tears escaped his eyes.

"You are the best leader I have ever seen" I said to Namjoon. "And you are the best person. Best of luck for your future" He said back.

Now it was Suga's turn who was looking down. "Oppa" I called him. "I know you don't express yourself much, but I have seen you take care of everyone silently" He also had tears in his eyes. "Thank you for everything" I smiled through tears.

"I hope you are not scared of me anymore?" I asked Jungkook. He immediately shook his head as 'No'. "Don't be scared. We girls and muslims we both don't bite" I joked. "I know" He answered. "I will miss you" he added. "I'll miss you too. And one more thing" I remember something. "Stop bullying your hyungs" he chuckled and nodded.

"Jimin" I called him as he was also crying. "Stop crying. You look ugly when you cry"

"No, I don't" he retorted. "Yes, you don't. You look even more handsome when you cry but it doesn't mean that you should keep crying to look handsome".

Then I went to Taehyung's room and knocked on it. "Taehyung, please open the door".

"Just go, I don't wanna see your face" He shouted from behind the door. "I am sorry Taehyung. I know I hurt you but trust me, I have no other option" I sigh as he didn't reply. "I am giving your gift to Jimin, please take it from him and I hope you like it". I wiped my tears and went back to others.

"The time I spent here was the best time of my life. I will always remember it and will always miss you"

"We will miss you too" Namjoon said.

"I hope we meet again in the future" I nodded at suga's remarks.

"Have a safe journey" Hoseok wished.

"Promise me that you will take care of yourself" Jin said as a mama. No wonder he is called mama of the group. "I will" I said back.

"Informed us when you reach home" Jimin instructed.

"Noona" Jungkook called. "I always wanted to call you noona. Can I?" I nodded with a smile even though tears were flowing from everyone's eyes.

"Stop crying. It's not like I am leaving this world. I am only going back. You can contact me anytime you want. We all will stay in touch" I told him. "And if you want you all can come to Pakistan. I will give you a free tour" I smiled. They also smiled back then we bid our goodbye.

I was waiting for the lift when suddenly I felt a strong grip on my arm and dragged me inside the lift. It took me a few seconds to process what happened and I saw Taehyung caging me between his arms and the lift wall behind me.

His face was red because of crying, hair was disheveled. In just a few minutes he became a complete mess. "How dare you?" He said with his jaw clenching. "How can you do this to me?" I was muted looking at his eyes which were full of pain. "I am sorry" I apologized while looking down. "Sorry?" He laughed painfully, taking a few steps back. "Sorry" he repeated bitterly. "Will sorry solve everything? Will your sorry ease the pain I am feeling here? He asked, pointing at his chest.

"Taehyung" I tried to say something but nothing came out.

"I was right. I was damn right that you all are terrorists. Some use guns and some use their charm and beauty to harm others. I was right" He whispered the last sentence. "But still" he paused. "I trusted you. I FALL FOR YOU. I fall for your traps"

"Please don't say that" I pleaded.

"Congratulations Miss Rawah, You  succeeded in your mission. I am in love with you" My eyes lit up hearing his confession and was about to tell him my feelings too but his next words stopped me. "And you successfully broke me, congratulations" he opened the lift door and left. He just left like that without giving me a chance to explain myself.