5

My first day ended in a quite good way which I was not expecting because the way it was started, I thought It will be the worst of my life but it takes the whole u turn in the end. Everything settled in the end, I am glad for that.

I reached the company on time and was greeted by the energetic Jihyo. We became good friends after the small hangout we had yesterday. She is so lovely and a curious person with so many questions and the thing that I love the most about her was how comfortable she was with me and at the end she just said, shrugging "Whatever, it's your choice and I won't judge it".

We greeted each other then I moved to the BTS Room where they were chilling. I announced them to be ready for outfit checking. They all groaned simultaneously. "Not her again" Jungkook exclaimed. "Who?" I questioned, with a confused expression. "You will know" Jimin replied.

***

Commotion erupted in the company as some people rushed in with some boxes in their hands. I assume they are from the Fashion Designer. A girl entered behind them, wearing a red sleeveless short dress with deep v neck showing her full cleavage, her high heels clapping on the marble floor as she walked, swinging her hips side to side.

I myself felt uncomfortable seeing her this much exposed. She walked directly to the BTS Room and barged in. She was so into herself that she didn't even notice me standing outside the room.

"Hello Guys!" I heard her greeting others with her sweet voice as I followed her inside. "Long time no see".

"Hi!" Others greeted back, faintly.

"Tae" She clings onto Taehyung's arm. "Why didn't you reply to my texts or calls?"

"I was busy" He answered, subtly not taking his eyes off of his phone screen.

"Where is Sejin-nim? She asked. "I bring your outfits" She pointed to boxes, lying on the floor across the room. "And your outfit is specially designed by me" She said to Taehyung.

"He is not here" Jin replied. "But don't worry his assistant is here, she will take care of it" She looked at them with a questioning expression.

"Rawah" Namjoon called.

"Yes"

"Rawah, this is Elli, Fashion designer's assistant" Namjoon introduced. "Elli, this is Rawah, Sejin-nim's assistant".

"Hello" I extended my hand for a shake. "Outfits are there with names on them, Go and check them" She said ignoring my hand in the air. Awkwardly I retreat my hand. "O-okay" I said and moved to those boxes and started unpacking them.

I hang them on the hanging rod and count. There were a total of 21 outfits, 3 suits per member with suitable shoes and accessories. There were names labeled on them as she said, so it was not hard to manage. I handed them their dresses and told them to get change.

***

They all looked so handsome in their clothes. The Designers really did a great job and their looks also did justice to the dresses. After repacking everything, I informed Elli about them and went to the bathroom.

I ran into Elli on my way back to the room. I tried to cross her but she stood in my way with her hand cross on her chest. "Do you want something?" I asked, with a fake smile. "Yes" She replied.

"What?"

"I want you to take this shit off" she pointed to my Hijab.

"Excuse me?" I said as I took a step back.

"What?" She yelled. "Just take it off. Unless you are hiding something there" she launched at me. I defended myself by covering my head with my hands. I kept telling her to stop and surprisingly there is no one in the hallway to defend me.

Out of reflex I pushed her when she didn't stop and she ended up on the floor. I clutched my hijab on my head so that it won't fall. I looked at her angrily and she looked back with the same intensity as mine but then suddenly something crossed her eyes.

"Why are you being harsh? I just wanted to touch your hijab, that's it?" She spoke. I looked at her with a confused expression. "HUH?" was the only thing which escaped my mouth.

"ELLI" I heard someone called her name as well as some footsteps approaching us. I looked back and was greeted by BTS. Taehyung helped her stand up. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?" He asked her worriedly.

"I-i am fine" she answered faking her right elbow to be in pain.

"What happened?" Namjoon questioned.

"She wanted to-" I started still clutching my hijab but she cut me in the middle.

"Touch it" She said. "But she" She fake cried.

"Are you out of your mind?" Taehyung yelled at me. "She just wanted to touch it"

"No, she wanted to take it off" I defended.

"She is lying" She said.

"Why would I lie?"

"Stop acting innocent. RAWAH" Taehyung shouted at me, shutting my mouth. "I know who you are and what you can do" I looked in the eyes of others and they just avoided my contact and looked elsewhere.

I held my tears and ran away. I cried after reaching the rooftop. For the first time I felt alone but I know how to overcome it. I adjusted my hijab and took out prayer's mat from my purse and offered Asar's prayer. I felt light and fresh after sharing all my worries to Allah.

I walked downstairs and the company was back to normal, no one rushing or hurrying so I guess she left already. On my way I ran into PD-nim. I greeted him and he informed me that BTS already left and now I can also leave. We bid our goodbyes and left the company.

I decided to have a tour around and asked Jihyo to tag along which she gladly accepted. We roamed around till 8pm then headed back to our own houses.