18

I don't know who bought that Iftar Deal but nevertheless I ate it and saved the remaining for dinner. I went down and started working as usual.

Usually it's our off time but in a week they have a concert in London but before that, Sejin-nim's wedding is going to be held this Thursday, that is after 2 days. So, everyone is preparing for both.

This concert will be my first time managing it alone and also it will be the first concert held by any kpop group in Wembley stadium. This concert is going to create a history so we have to make sure that everything is perfect.

Under Sejin-nim's guide it was not that pressuring but alone argh pressure is doubled. "May Allah help me" I prayed.

Next two days were the same, busy as usual. Sejin-nim was busy preparing for his wedding so he couldn't come these days and I have to make sure everything is settled.

The worst thing that happened was that Elli came yesterday with her almost non-existent clothes on and asked Taehyung to come to the fashion competition she participated in along with other members but the bad part was, she invited me too which is giving me bad vibes.

I was going to decline it but Jimin and Jungkook were so happy and suggested that we could have a tour around the city as a relaxation after the concert, so i couldn't deny it.

The concert is on Saturday and the fashion show is on Sunday night in the same city after the concert.

Well, I will think about it later. Right now I have to get ready for the wedding. Jihyo and I decided to go separately. At first, she was like 

"Is it okay for you to go to church?"

"Can you really go to church?"

"You don't have to, if you don't want to" and blah blah blah

It took me a while to assure her that it is okay, she doesn't have to worry about it. After getting ready, I went to the venue because we decided to meet there. It's an evening wedding so I decided to go with light color and a little bit with floral print.

This is how I am looking.

Sejin-nim was at the gate, attending guests

Sejin-nim was at the gate, attending guests. I met him and congratulated him. We talked for a while then a few more guests came so he excused himself and went to attend them.

The venue was a church with a huge space and tall roof, and a big garden at the entrance. It's my first time in a church and it is beautiful. 

Few guests were already there when I arrived. I took a seat and waited for Jihyo while ignoring the judging stares I was receiving.

I turned when I heard a "BOOH" closed to my ear and saw Jihyo. "You are here" I said.

"You didn't even flinch" she complained with a pout and sat beside me.

"Aww.. I am so sorry I ruined your plan" I said. " Come on, let's do it again. This time i will get scared" 

"Nevermind" I giggled at her response.

"By the way, have you met sejin-nim?" She asked.

"Yeah I did. He was at the door" I answered.

"And what about the bride?" I shook my head as 'NO'.

"Ok then let's go" she said as she stood up and motioned me to come too.

"Where?" I asked but still stood up and followed her.

"To meet the bride" she replied while still walking and me following her like a lost puppy.

We walked upstairs and after walking a small distance, we stopped in front of a door.

She knocked before entering the room followed by me. There was a girl wearing a beautiful white dress with a veil on her head and flowers in her hands, sitting on a white couch. She looked like a complete doll.

Jihyo introduced herself and congratulated her for her wedding then it was my turn to introduce myself and congratulate her which I did. She also introduced herself. Her name is Mi-Hi.

"You are looking gorgeous" I couldn't stop myself complimenting her.

"Thank you" She replied politely. She is such a nice person. As we were talking another knock was heard and a lady came. "You have a phone call" she informed and handed her the phone. She talked on the phone and after some minutes she cut the call.

"She couldn't come in time, her flight got delayed" she said in a panic tone.

"Don't you have someone else?" The lady asked. "You know I am from Busan. I don't know anyone here" she retorted.

"Umm Sorry to interrupt" I cut in. "Would you mind telling us what happened, maybe we could help"

"I am from Busan, so my family and friends. My bestfriend who was going to be my bridesmaid, her flight is delayed and couldn't make it in time and I don't know anyone here who could replace her" she explained.

"If you don't mind, we could be your bridesmaid" Jihyo suggested. "Will you? That would be wonderful" She agreed happily.

"That's great then, she will be your bridesmaid. Problem solved" I said and clapped at the end.

"I think you didn't hear me clearly. I said 'we' not 'me' dumbo" Jihyo corrected while pointing her index finger between her and me.

"What?" I exclaimed shockingly. "No no no, I can't. I don't know how to be a bridesmaid" then I turned to Mi-Hi. "I am sorry I don't want to ruin your wedding. It's my first time in this type of wedding, I know nothing" I apologized sincerely.

”Being a bridesmaid is not rocket science. I will teach you" The Lady encourages.

"You will be fine" Jihyo joined. I looked at Mi-Hi and she was also looking at me expectedly. "Fine. I will be the bridesmaid" I accepted. I will be more than happy if someone's day became happy because of me.

Time skip

They all taught me how and what to do as a bridesmaid. Then we got a call to come downstairs with the bride. I am on the right side while Jihyo is on the left side and we both walked a few steps behind the bride.

At the end of the stairs, Mi-Hi's father took her hand in his and walked her down the aisle. Sejin-nim was standing at the other side of the aisle with the priest behind the podium.

Everyone clapped as we entered. I kept looking at the floor because I was feeling awkward and shy. Even though Jihyo told me, it's no big deal. We only have to walk behind her and then stand at the side of the stage till they take vows but still I couldn't make myself look up.

We went to the side of the stage as wedding vows started. I felt a stare at me but Ignored it but when it was not stopping, I looked up and met a dark brown orbs looking at me.