8

I was being dragged to the exit by a guard who was holding my arm tightly. I was wriggling in his grip that was not losing at all. My eyes were full of tears. Then out of nowhere someone shouted.

“LET HER GO” Everyone looked at the source of voice so as me and my eyes met with Taehyung’s furious eyes. He strides towards us with long steps.

“I said let her go” He repeated through gritted teeth as he held that guard’s hand and made him leave my hand while looking at his eyes with fury. “Leave” He ordered the guard. He bowed before leaving.

 “I am sorry. I thought that she is some stalker” She apologized and bowed. “Let’s go” He said and we went inside.

“Thank you” I said rubbing my arm which that guard held earlier. Is he real? He helped me. I am not dreaming, am I?

“Why? What happened?” Sejin-nim came out of nowhere. “Nothing but why are you here?” Taehyung asked. “I was looking for you. Show is about to start. Let’s go”.

***

It was past 10 when they finished. Sejin-nim already left because he had some work and Min Jye-shi went to drop him.

“So tired” Hoseok exclaimed, lazily. “I don’t even have the energy to lift my finger” Jin said while acting. “I am starving,” Jimin said. “Me too” Yoongi Joined. “We all are” Namjoon concluded.

“Let's eat in a restaurant before we go to the dorm” Hoseok Suggested. “I want to eat Chinese”

Hearing them talking about food makes my hunger awake. I am also starving. My mouth watered as I held my belly. I sighed remembering that I have to cook if I want to eat and then suddenly my stomach rumbles. I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

”You haven’t eaten yet?” Jungkook asked, looking at me. “What do you mean by yet? Namjoon asked. Jungkook told everything that I told him. They were also shocked hearing that.

“Really?” Jimin asked. I nodded embarrassed. “Then it’s settled. We will eat first” Jungkook announced.

“Plz don’t bother” I protest. “You go. I will-”

“Nuh-uh, we won’t listen to anything” Jungkook interrupted. “You are coming. and that’s final” He announced.

And that’s how I ended up dine with them. We went to a private restaurant where Hilal food was available. They all had Hilal food even though I told him that it was okay if they wanted to eat something else but they said that they also wanted to try some Hilal food.

“Since we don’t know anything about Hilal food” Namjoon began. “Why don’t you order something?”

“Okay” I agreed and picked the menu from the table and ordered some dishes that I thought they would like and they were awed when dishes came.

“This curry is amazing, Rawah” Hoseok completed. “Yeah, this is” Jin joined. “I am loving this rice” Jimin said. “Not bad” Yoongi added.

“What are these called?” Jungkook asked. “Good question, kookie” Hoseok said.

I told them the names of the dishes and they were funny when they tried to pronounce them. I laughed so much hearing them repeating the names on and on.

I felt a stare on me and when I looked around, My eyes met with dark brown orbs staring at me which belonged to Taehyung. Those eyes were hypnotizing as I looked closer and deeper than the sea where I could dive in and will never come back. I was lost in those eyes. Is it me or the time really has stopped?

When he noticed that I caught him, he quickly looked down and continued eating. It was 12 when I returned to my apartment. Another tiring day ended.

***

Next few days were the same, tiring. Jungkook was true to his words and from the very next day there was a portion for Hilal food with some fruits as well and since that day we ate together and had a lot of fun, because everyone knows how funny they are.

Taehyung is the same with me, being rude was not enough so now he started to irritate me too but other members have started to lose around me. There is no awkwardness between us anymore and I am thankful for that. The best thing is that they became interested in Islam and often asked me about Islam and I am glade to answer them.

And since that incident with Elli, I didn’t see her again but today I think I will see her again because after a month or so they will start shooting for their comeback, so they have to check their outfits.

Think of the devil and here she is. Commotion erupted as she came, wearing her almost nonexistent dress and cake makeup. As usual, she went and clung onto Taehyung’s arm after greeting everyone.

I completely ignored her as she didn’t exit but from my side sight, I saw her giving me I-will-kill-you look and I knew she wanted to bark at me but didn’t dare to say anything in front of everyone. Till lunch I was busy checking this or that. Elli decided to join them for lunch and they agreed happily. Note the sarcasm.

She was eating with them so I thought it would be better if I eat somewhere else. I can bear Taehyung but I can’t bear her. I took a plate and filled it with the food I wanted and skipped towards the door quietly but unfortunately Namjoon noticed. "Rawah. Where are you going? Come here” He shouted. I closed my eyes in embarrassment as I sighed then after a couple of seconds, I reopened my eyes, fake smile and went to them.

Elli was sitting on the couch with Taehyung on her right while Jin on her left. Namjoon was on the other couch at right with Hoseok and Jungkook. Yoongi was sleeping on the other couch occupying it whole alone and our earth lover, Jimin was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed.

There was no space left on the couches so I sat on the floor with Jimin. "Where were you going?" Hoseok repeated Namjoon's question.

"hm, nowhere" I answered awkwardly. Elli's presence was giving me off vibes and why wouldn't it be after what she did to me. I don't want to be anywhere near to her but I have no choice. I don't want to worry them. 

I sighed and devoured my food quietly while listening to their chat with each other. I noticed that other members did not like Elli either apart from Taehyung because whenever she joined their conversation everyone became silent and when she noticed that no one was interested anymore she shut her mouth but then they started talking again.

It was amusing to see how they pissed her off. Her face became red because of fury, her knuckles were white because of holding the chopsticks so tightly. I really wanted to laugh at her face but I held it in. 

Suddenly I gasped as some water poured on my plate and I stood up out of reflex.

"I am so sorry. I was just reaching for Kimchi." Elli said with an apologizing face which was obviously fake. I rolled my eyes at her poor acting skills. Did she really have to do that? My plate is full of water now.

"It's okay" I said, sighing while looking at my now ruined food. "I will change it" I said as I took my plate and went to the buffet but nothing was left except some fruits. I picked an apple. At least I will not starve today.

*************

Ramadan Mubarak to all of you.

Hope we all could make the best of this month and won't waste this opportunity.

Should I stick to one POV or add some other POVs too?

Do comments and vote.

Following me would be better.

Thank you.