11

I woke up remembering my meal that uI left on the stove. I ran into the kitchen, ignoring Taehyung who was before me. 

"My Curry" I exclaimed as I removed the lid from the pan. 

"Wow What a fragrance!" Taehyung teased, faking astonishment.

"What to do?" I pout, sadly. "It's burnt now" Taehyung laughed at me. "Stop laughing" He laughed more.

I looked in the pan and saw the burnt meal. Nothing is left. It's all ruined now. They were expecting to eat my cooking but it's all ruined now. Unconsciously tears appeared at the edge of my eyes. I didn't want to disappoint anyone.

"It’s no use crying over spilt milk" He said after controlling his laughter. “It’s done what is done”

"What will I serve to others? They are waiting for it?" I said, sadly.

“They won’t mind if you explain to them what happened” He consoled. “By the way have you eaten?” I nodded. “I made sandwiches for myself” I answered.

“Good, now go and take some rest” He said. 

“No,It’s okay” I denied. “I will cook them something again” I took the pan and emptied it in the bin.

“You are exhausted, just go and rest” He forced.. “I will tell them and I know they will understand”

“Don’t worry about me. I am fine” I resisted.

“Don’t be stubborn, Rawah” He yelled. “Just go and rest. I don’t want you to faint during the event and increase in our trouble” I looked at him with a bewildered expression. For a second I thought he was caring for me but no, he was actually thinking about me giving them trouble.

Since we lend here, he was nice and a helpful hand to me but now he is again being a jerk. I sigh frustratedly looking at him, feeling defeatedly. I can’t fight him, even if I do I will lose because he is a boss right now.

I put the pan in the sink and left the kitchen. He had a triumphant smile on his face when I was leaving the suite. I went to my room and slept.

***

I am at the venue where the fan meeting is being held. BTS have to do a couple of performances for the ARMYs, so they are on the stage, checking their mics and cameras for the performance. 

I was at the backstage checking other things before the ARMYs start to come. 30 minutes later. Venue started to fill up even though there's still an hour left to start the meeting but Armys are so eager to meet them that come even more than five hours ago however we didn’t allow them to enter. After BTS was done checking they went backstage to get ready then we allowed them to enter nonetheless. 

***

It's been one and half hours since the meeting started and everything was going as planned. I was patrolling the area when I saw a guard yelling at a girl who was holding a baby girl in her hands. I was about to approach them to ask what’s happening but before I could reach them, Taehyung approached them, making me stop.

I don’t know what they talked about but after a few minutes that guard who was yelling at the girl, bowed to that girl and then to Taehyung before leaving. After that guard left, Taehyung took that girl in her hand and said something to that kid, making her giggled then said something to the girl and walked back to the stage.

He sat on his seat and sat the baby girl on his lap. Armys cheered as they saw the cute interaction between the two. Taehyung handed a lollipop to her and she licked it, smilingly. I smiled as I watched them.