12

"LISTEN TO ME YOU MR. KIM TAEHYUNG. THIS IS NO DIFFERENT THAN A WAR FOR A MOTHER WHO SENT HER DAUGHTER ALL ALONE TO A COUNTRY SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT" I erupted "and what you are saying overly worried" I was literally almost hovering over him as I burst at him.

Why is he like this? Senseless.... Illogical.... He never thinks before speaking and he doesn't care whether his words are hurting others or not, he just says what he has to say. My eyes were flaming in anger.

"Wow, Is that the same Rawah we know?" I heard Jungkook say, completely surprised. "Yeah, I am also thinking the same" Jimin said with the same expression. I cleared my throat and sat back on my seat, feeling embarrassed.

I avoid their gazes but they keep staring at me. "W-what?" I asked. "Nothing, we are just making sure that you are the same Rawah we know'' Jungkook answered. "No one has ever lashed out at him like that before. You just completely shut him" Jimin said and after that they both burst into Laughter.

"Stop laughing. It's not funny" Taehyung yelled.

"Not for you" Jimin said in between his laughter. "But it is for us"

"You should have seen your face, Hyung" Jungkook teased. "Well done, Rawah. Good job" and again he burst into laughter.

After that the whole journey went by me being silent and Jimin and Jungkook teasing Taehyung.

We were greeted by the greenfield as we entered the city side. Cold breeze hit my face as I rolled down the glass window to feel the beautiful nature even more.

It was beautiful.

We reached the resort and one by one we all stepped out. "WOW" I exclaimed. "It's beautiful"
"It's your first time somewhere like this?" Jungkook asked. I nodded. "I assume the same from your expression".

"But you must have been to more beautiful places than this too" I commented. "Yes, we were" He replied. I was about to ask him some more about this place but Sejin-nim called me and I went to him.

***

After settling everyone in their rooms, I also went to my room and freshened up. It was already lunch time till I was done but I have to pray so I decided to pray first before going for lunch. After lunch we started to get ready for the photo shoot. Almost like 2 hours later the photo shoot started. As usual they did a great job.

I was sitting at the side using my phone while BTS were goofing around because director-nim and manager-nim were checking the pictures. I heard someone screaming and shouting behind me. I turned to look at the chaos and found that Jin-shi was running away from Jungkook who was chasing him with a grasshopper in his hand.

While running Jungkook stumbled and loosened his grip. That small creature didn't miss that chance and by the time he straightened himself that creature was long gone. Now the payback time started, roles reversed and now Jin started chasing Jungkook to kick some senses in him.

Even after 10 minutes of running and chasing, Jin was still unable to catch Jungkook and gave up. Pantingly, he sat on a seat only a few feets away from me and the same goes for Jungkook but he sat in front of me.

They were exhausted so I decided to pass them some water. I stood up and went to the table to get 2 water bottles and hand them. "Thanks" They said simultaneously. "No problem" I said and sat back on my previous seat.

"Rawah, don't move" Jungkook said all of a sudden. "What?" I asked, confused. "Don't scream" He said, making me even more confused. "But why?" I asked and tried to follow his sight. "There is a grasshopper on your shoulder" He answered at the same time I looked at my shoulder.

"Really? Where?" I asked calmly as I tried to look for it and when I found it I carefully took it in my hands and brought it in front of me to see. "What?" I asked as I found Jin and Jungkook looking at me with shocked expressions.

"You are not afraid of it?" Jin asked, completely perplexed by my action. "No, Why?" I asked back.

"Afraid of cockroaches?"

"No"

"Lizards?" I shook my head as No.

"Is there any insect you are afraid of?"

"I don't know but till now I have not seen any insect I am afraid of" I shrugged.

"WOW" Jungkok exclaimed. "You are the first girl I have seen who is not afraid of these insects"

"Thank you for a compliment" and with that we all burst into laughter.

As we were talking we heard a loud squealing sound and looked at the direction.

"What happened?" I asked as I approachedI approached him along with others. "Spider" He pointed at the tree that he was shooting with. "Come on. It's just a spider" I said and went to the tree he pointed. I took a leaf and made the spider come to it and then transferred it to another tree also with the grasshopper in my hand.

"You are not afraid of it?" Jimin asked who came with Taehyung to see what happened. and all the time Taehyung was silently listening to us. "You are not scared of spiders?" Jimin asked surprisingly. "Not only spiders but also other insects too" Jin answered instead of me. "Really?" He asked, disbelieving it. "Yes, you must have seen her a while ago with a grasshopper in her bare hands" Jungkook replied.

"Wow, amazing" Jimin praised and the whole time Taehyung was standing silently.

...

It was already night by the time we were done and went back to the resort. After dinner we were off to our rooms. I took a warm shower letting all my tiredness vanished. I was combing my hair when I felt a cold wind crashing into my body causing me to turn to the window. I walked towards it while combing my hair and stood in front of it.

I let my hair sway with the wind and looked up at the sky. It was full of stars with a full moon making the night even more beautiful. I closed my eyes as I felt a sudden calmness. It felt so relaxing.

After a few minutes I reopened my eyes and looked around to see it's beauty and that's when I saw someone standing in the garden looking up, more specifically at me and to make it even worse, we even met each other's eyes.

For a second my mind stopped working under his gaze and when I regained my senses I panicked, I quickly closed the window as well as the curtains and went to the bed, clutching my heart which was beating at a rapid speed.

Taehyung POV~

It was night time, the most relaxing time but I was feeling restless and couldn't fall asleep so decided to take a walk in the garden.

During day time its quite hot but after the sun sets it became chilly. . I stood under a tree, resting my back on its trunk. Cold wind makes my body relax.

I was enjoying the night environment but when I look up, I saw Rawah standing near her room's window, looking out at the sky. She was not wearing her Hijab as she used to wear and that makes her hair on full show. She has long wavy hair till her elbow, her hair was swinging with the wind.

Moonlight felt dim in front of her bright self. The view before me was mesmerizing and I was lost in it and when she looked down at me. Our eyes met, her eyes were illuminating the lights of the universe. I can even see the galaxy in them.

Then when she realized what was going on she rushed back inside and closed the window but I was still standing in my place, not moving at all. Her beautiful image was still in front of my eyes, making me unable to move.

What is wrong with me? Why can't I forget it?