19

Taehyung POV~

It's sejin-nim's wedding and of course we will attend it. He has been working with us for more than 6 years. He is more like a big brother to us, so we, me, Jimin and Jungkook decided to be the groomsmen.

We all dressed in a black tuxedos and went straight to the venue. We kept teasing him about being married and all. It's great fun to annoy him. Then it was time to welcome the bride. Honestly none of us have met her yet. So I am a little excited to meet her.

Everyone stood to welcome the bride as we heard heels clicking on the floor coming down the stairs. We all clapped as we saw the bride coming downstairs. I took a glimpse of Seejin-nim who was shining because of too much happiness.

"Look who's blushing" I whisper teased to only us four to be heard.

Everything changed when I saw the person behind the bride. Wearing a beautiful dress with purple flowers printed on it. Little bit of makeup with minimal accessories. Her matching purple hijab, styled with a beautiful headband, was a cherry on top.

Everything was balanced. She was walking while looking downwards. She must be feeling shy. It's been months since we have been working together and I know for sure that she doesn't like to be the center of attraction even then she grabs everyone's attention without even trying. She is just so unique.

Just like today. I can't move my eyes from her and I am sure many can't too. Ceremony started as the bride stood in front of the groom and her bridesmaids went to stand behind at the side.

After a few minutes she looked up and our eyes made contact with each other. Our gaze locked with each other to the point where we became oblivious to our surroundings. Our consciousness came back when everyone started clapping.

I looked around and realized that it's already kiss time. Sejin-nim gave a small kiss to the bride as everyone cheered for them. Then one by one everyone came to congratulate them and wish them blessings for the future.

This session went for more than an hour. Then comes the most exciting session, where the bride throws her bouquet to the unmarried people who stood behind her.

We all BTS members, Jihyo, Rawah and some other people stood down the stage, then the bride turned as her back was facing us, then threw the bouquet backwards.

Everyone's eyes were on the bouquet that landed in the hands of Rawah but in the process to catch it, she took some steps backwards and stumbled. Luckily I caught her because I was just behind her.

She looked back at me but then immediately straightened herself. "Sorry" I mumbled.

"Wowoowwhooo" Everyone cheered.
"So, Rawah will be the next bride" Jihyo said. She smiled shyly.
"By the way, Taehyung hyung" Jungkook said. "You were supposed to catch the bouquet, not the person" His response surprised me. But before I could say something he got busy with other members.

Wedding was awesome then we all went back cause we have to get ready for the wedding reception which is tonight.

At Night

We reached the venue. Many people were already there including the bride and the groom but my eyes were looking for only one person. After a few minutes of searching I found her at the buffet with a plate in her but she was not eating anything, more like thinking about something. Must be about Halal food.

She was wearing a simple dress that screams classic in every way. Elegant, formal, comfy but most important beautiful.

After observing her for a while, I went to sejin-nim and talk with him for a while then I went to the confused Rawah

"Hey" I greeted. She flinched because of my sudden appearance. "H-Hi" She greeted back, nervously.

I pick a piece of cake and put it in her plate "These are Halal" I said.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"I asked Sejin-nim" I answered. She responded with an "Ooo" as she took a spoon full of cake and eat it.

"Delicious" She commented. "Why don't you try some too?" She suggested. "Sure" I answered and was about to take a plate when Jungkook came along with others.

"Hyung, we have been looking for you" He said. "I was hungry" I lied.

"Wow, there are so many things" Jungkook said as he looked at the buffet.

"Hmm" Hobi hyung said as he also took a plate and started tasting multiple dishes.

"Hobi control, you are ruining your diet" Namjoon hyung warned him.

"Come on, one day won't hurt" He said. "Isn't it Jin hyung"

"Correct. Treat it as a cheat day" Jin hyung encouraged. He is a food lover, how could he deny the yummy food in front of him. Everyone had whatever they wanted to eat but in a small quantity. No one wants to ruin their diets.

Time Skip

It was fun today. We said Goodbyes to the newly married couples who left for their honeymoon. Seejin-nim will join us back after a month. Then we also went back to the dorms because we have to leave tomorrow evening for London.

Next Day

We were at the company getting ready to leave. Staff already took our luggages and placed it in the vans we will be leaving in. "Vans are ready" Jihyo came and informed us.

We took our hand carries and left, making sure we didn't leave our passports. Namjoon hyung, Hobi hyung, Jin hyung and Jungkook already left. Jimin's van is ahead of me, ready to leave while Yoongi hyung's van is behind me, waiting for my van to depart.

Every car had a member, a bodyguard and two staff members. I was in the car, placing my things so that I could sit comfortably then I realized I didn't have my wallet.

I got out of the van and went straight to our resting room after telling the other people in the van that I left my wallet inside. I remembered placing it on the table when I was using my phone.

I opened the door and saw Rawah inside. "I forgot my wallet" I said and started to look for it. "Are you talking about this?" I heard her ask as I was looking on the coffee table. I looked at her and saw my wallet in her hand.

"Yeah, It is. Thanks" I said as I took it from her hand and turned to leave. "And what about this?" Her question stopped me. I turned to see what else I forgot.

She had some kind of receipt in her hands. I was confused at first but when I looked carefully at the receipt and saw the logo "Halal Restaurant". Then I realized what she was indicating too.

"It was you?" She asked but more like stating a fact. I gulped, and didn't know what to say. How to respond. "I–i.." I was unable to answer. Why am I nervous? I didn't commit a crime, did I?

"Why?" She asked, crossing her hands. I repeat that question in my mind 'why'. I simply don't know why I did that. I don't know what came to me at that time.

"Taehyung, I asked you something. Answer me why did you do that" She asked a little bit sternly.

"IWantedToSaySorryBecauseISendYouOutInTheHotTemperatureOnlyToBuyMeTteokbokki" I said in a breath. Her eyes were wide open in shock.

End of Taehyung POV~