29

I was shocked, extremely shocked. I couldn't believe my ears but the pain in my chest told me it is real. Whatever I heard is real. She is engaged. She didn't tell me, she didn't even ever mention it.

How could she? Didn't she said, she only loved me that night? I was speechless. I couldn't stay here any more. I felt suffocated. I needed air, I needed to breathe fresh air.

"I am waiting for you outside" I said. "Hurry up" then left with the same strides I entered but this time with a heavy heart and glossy eyes. I want to cry so badly.

I sat in my car and bawled my eyes out but after a few minutes I controlled my tears and took the water bottle and washed my face. I don't want her to see me like this.

I closed my eyes as I rested my head on the steering wheel. Feeling completely shattered. Is this how a breaking heart feels like?

I was disturb by the knock on the window. I sat straight and saw Rawah, motioning me to roll down the window and I did.

"What happened?" she asked when she saw my face. "Did you cry?"

'Yes'

"No, Something fell in my eyes so I washed them" I lied. "Let's go, we are getting late" She nodded and opened the door to get in but was stopped by a voice.

"Rawah" she closed the door and looked behind. "How can you just leave me behind" It was her fiance.

"I didn't called you in the first place"

"At Least give me a ride. I am new here"

"Not my problem. Moreover it's not my car"

They were talking in what language I don't know, maybe Pakistani language but the way they were talking it feels like she is quite annoyed.

*Come on, he won't mind* He said and came to the window. *Hey, can you drop me on your way?* I took a glance at Rawah before answering hesitantly. *Yeah sure, why not*

He gets in the front seat and motions Rawah to sit in the passenger seat. I took a glance at her before starting the engine.

*Which hotel?* I asked.

*Why?* He asked back.

*To drop you* I replied.

*Not hotel, her apartment* He answered. *Don't you know the address?*

*Y-yeah, I know* He said. *You will stay with her at her apartment* I inquired.

*Obviously* He said in a duh tone. *It's waste to spend money on hotel when your fiance have her own apartment*

*It's not my apartment* Rawah rebuked. *It is given by the company for me to stay*

*So what? You are staying so it means, it is yours even if it's for a while* He retorted.

I looked at her who just sighed through the rear view mirror, she had her head on the head rest with her eyes closed. She looked pretty annoyed.

End Of Taehyung's POV~

I can't believe my father lied to me. He said he sent me a surprise gift but it is more like a shocking gift to me. He is the last person I want to see in this whole universe.

Yes, he is my fiance but it is not like you all are thinking. It's an arranged engagement, at least from my side because I have never liked him. Our fathers are best friends so he used to come to our house with his father. He always annoyed me, irritated me so we were never close to each other.

One day, two and a half years ago, his parents came and asked for my hand for marriage. I was furious when my mother told me about that.

I even refused but she asked me the reasons and except I didn't like him, I had no other reason. He is a perfect person with a stable career. He respects everyone and my whole family loves. So at last I had to agree.