27

On the second day, I had lunch with Jihyo as we planned. She showed me the pics of the new born baby girl. She was cute and so adorable. I wanted to squeeze her cheeks even through the screen. In fact I find every child adorable and cute.

When we were back to work after lunch, Elli was present in the BTS room talking to BTS but something was different in her presence, upon focusing on her a little, I noticed that she is not wearing as much makeup as she used to and her dress is also a lot better than in the past. I think she got her lesson from that incident.

She excused herself when she noticed me and walked towards me.
"Can we talk?" She asked. "In private". There were no bad vibes or bitter look on her face instead a calm look and small smile. I nodded and we walked outside the room, to the balcony.

"Umm Rawah," She began. "I don't know where to start" There was hesitance in her voice. "I am so sorry for my past behavior. I caused you trouble, hurt you physically and verbally for no reason" Her sudden apology stunned me.

"But even after everything, you came to help me. I always insulted you because of your Hijab but never knew that what I have been hating would save my life one day. A Hijab would save me" Her words were full of sincerity.

"Whatever I did, can't be justified but if you could, then please forgive me. I am really very ashamed" A lonely tear escaped her eyes that she was trying to hold for a while.

Without a due I brought her into a tight hug causing her body to become stiff. I am sure she was not expecting this but there is a saying 'better late than never'.

"I forgive you" I said, still hugging her. As long as she realized her mistake then why not.

"Really?" She asked, breaking a hug enough to look at my face with uncertainty,  I nodded smilingly. "Is it this easy to forgive someone?"

"You realize your mistakes, that's enough for me" I replied with an assuring smile.

We hugged again and this time she encircled her arms around me, happily. After a few seconds we break the hug as she said Thank you for forgiving her. Then she showed me a bag that she was holding all this time. "That's for you" She said, giving it to me.

"It's okay. You don't have to do all this"

"I heard It's Eid. So, I brought this for you. Please accept it and I hope we can be friends in the future"

I nodded and accepted the gift. "Should I open it?" She hummed excitedly. I open the box and it has a beautiful purple Hijab with some kind of patterns at its borders.

"It's a friendship symbol" She said pointing at the patterns as I was admiring it.

"It's beautiful" I complimented.

"I made it specially for you" She stated, proudly.

"Really?" She hummed with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you" I said as I hugged her once again and then we went back to the BTS room while laughing as we talked on the way.

Whole room went silent as we entered. We looked around and there were only BTS present and if they all are in one room then you can expect anything but peace and silence.

"What?" I asked as they all were statued while looking at us.

"What what?" Jungkook asked breaking his trance. "You say"

"What?" Now it was my time to be confused as I looked at Elli if she knows something. She shrugged her shoulders as she shook her head in response.

"This" Jimin said pointing between Elli and me. Then it clicks.