Roy stopped talking, and the host on the stage began to sell the next lot, which was a mature Omega woman with a pair of horns on her head and a fluffy sheep tail behind her.

    The guests bid again, and Luo Yi was held in Yunxu's arms, but he felt chills all over his body. He thought to himself: You are wrong, Yunxu, I am the same as those poor monsters. Living without self-respect.

    In the crowded venue, only the sound of his own heartbeat could be heard in Roy's ears. He seemed to have made up his mind at this moment.

    ...

    The auction ended, and Yun Xu didn't make a move to buy anyone. Even she, who was used to seeing corpses on the battlefield, couldn't bear such violent splicing and miserable torture.

    The appearance of those Omegas being bullied by others only made her feel uncomfortable from the bottom of her heart. No one should suffer such suffering. Yunxu couldn't believe that such a crime happened in the Galactic Empire under the rule of the Lord.

    After leaving the venue, Yun Xu removed the disguise for the two of them, and Luo Yi sat in the back seat of Hui Xue, quietly and silently.

    "Are you okay?" She looked at the people behind her through the rearview mirror. It was indeed her fault that this matter happened tonight. I am afraid that seeing that kind of scene is enough to cause a psychological shadow on an Omega.

    Luo Yi shook his head, raised his eyes, and their eyes briefly met in the rearview mirror. All caring words were drowned out by the roar of the motorcycle. Yun Xu seldom uttered such words, and Luo Yi didn't want to be in her Show weakness in front of you.

    Maybe these two days can make the smart housekeeper pay more attention to him, Yun Xu thought, she is actually not very good at taking care of others, and the only person she has contact with the most on weekdays is He Dao, who can tolerate no matter how ugly she speaks, so that Yun Xu's emotional intelligence in interpersonal communication is extremely low, and she is not sure whether Luo Yi will be frightened by her words of comfort.

    But if you make a mistake, you have to bear it. She also didn't want to scare Roy, and she didn't keep him at home to make him sad.

    Thinking of this, when she got home, she set up the smart housekeeper to greet her. However, the female voice of the robot chattered all night, and Roy seemed to be lacking energy, and he always showed a hesitant expression to Yun Xu.

    When Luo Yi stared blankly at Yun Xu for the third time, Yun Xu finally raised her head from the complicated documents. She looked at Luo Yi and asked in a tone that she thought was gentle: "Are you okay?

    " Asking such a question with no expression on his face, Roy couldn't help shivering, and swallowed back what he wanted to say. He pursed his lips, as if he suddenly remembered something and used it as a prevarication: "Third Princess, what is the place near your villa?" There is a piece of saline-alkali land, and there are often people wearing protective helmets picking up garbage there, have you seen them?"

    Yun Xu didn't say yes or no, but just looked at him and motioned him to continue talking.

    When Roy was watched by her, she felt that those eyes were too calm and sharp, making people dare not look at them closely, nor could they guess the heart of the third princess through these eyes. There was a little calm sadness in his eyes, but he continued: " I often see them, and suspect that these people are wandering around on purpose to spy on you."

    Luo Yi didn't know why he had such an intuition, but he thought it would be better to tell Yun Xu, no matter what Yun Xu thought of it He, as the one who was rescued, was always grateful to Yun Xu.