Chapter 51

Chapter 51, Absolute Fairness

    He Dao,? He Dao again. Yun Xu didn't want to be emotional, but she couldn't figure out why her partner who had always been regarded as a relative would betray her like this.

    Now that his father died, He Dao fled in fear of crime, and the main star was controlled by Yun Li, it seemed that there was no need to wait any longer.

    "Reorganize the troops,? Go back to the abandoned star first,? After half a month, join me in attacking the main star,? Take back the power!" Yun Xu ordered coldly,? What brothers and sisters, childhood sweethearts... She will no longer be affected by feelings.

    The main star of the Galactic Empire, the most prosperous planet in the entire galaxy in the past, is now devastated.

    Several ragged children curled up under a broken wall at the corner of the street. The youngest one kept crying. They had a happy family a week ago, but now they can only live under the wall.

    "Woooooo,? I...I miss my mother." The youngest child said, wiping away tears.

    "Shhh." The older child covered his mouth. He leaned against the wall and saw a metal ball floating in mid-air floating past.     He didn't let go of his hand until the thing drifted away. The older child looked at his little friend who was

    hiding here with a serious expression: "Don't make a big noise, or you will be judged as an anti-opposition."

After falling, there was a scream not far away, followed by the smell of burnt flesh,? The children covered their mouths in horror, shaking uncontrollably.

    The metal ball retracted the laser light, and the people on the ground had been turned into coke.

    The main star is shrouded in a depressive atmosphere of panic. In the interstellar era, the scale of war is huge, and it only takes a moment to destroy a planet. For the few children hiding in the corner, everything that happened this week seemed like a nightmare.

    They vaguely know that the great Galactic Empire has changed hands, and the new ruler is a tyrant who violently destroys everyone's homes and sets up strict monitoring on the main star. Hesitantly baked into char.

    The initial opponents died one after another, and people became more panicked. Later, even if they spoke louder, they would be executed as opponents.

    The new ruler is the devil.

    Commonwealth, Observatory.

    Hughton looked at the battle reports sent in one by one, and his eyes became more and more puzzled. He looked at the weak-looking man behind him in puzzlement: "Why did you take such a cruel method? I think it will be very important for you in the future. The Galactic Empire is very unfavorable to be in power."

    "I know," the weak man said slowly, he raised his head, his eyes showed an ambition that was extremely inconsistent with his appearance, "this is why you have been unwilling to listen to me and use force to unify The reason for the federation, but you will see right away, even if I act arbitrarily regardless of the will of the people, there will be no consequences!" Yun Li laughed, his pale face made him look strange, and he squinted his eyes to see Looking at the star map, it was like looking at a toy he was playing with: "Hulton, as long as you submit to me, I will tell you the way to surpass everyone."

    Is the world really as it seems? The universe is vast, and only a few planets have gathered the civilizations created by human beings, and among them, human beings are divided into three, six, and nine classes.