Chapter 18

Chapter 18, I want to try

    Yun Xu didn't expect him to say that, so she stared fixedly at Luo Yi and remained silent for a long time.

    At first, Roy was still looking at her, but gradually, he seemed to have no confidence in his heart. He lowered his head, and the hand hanging by his side unconsciously grabbed the tattered corner of his clothes.

    The passion is not over yet, he suspects that he is being controlled by pheromones,? He said those embarrassing words just now on impulse? He doesn't even know who he is, so why do he think that the third princess will keep him by his side? .

    Outside the grotto,? Mutated beasts are still wandering around,? Some humans who participated in the competition mixed in and fought hard. But in the grotto is a completely different world.

    As if the tender and juicy peaches had been steamed, the cramped space was filled with a sweet smell, and the air was filled with warm steam. Roy lowered his head, and pressed his lips tightly, It's like enduring something,? It seems a little lonely.

    His complexion was originally fair, but it seemed to be shining in this dark grotto, with lavender blood vessels on his slender neck. Yun Xu looked at him for a while, then raised his hand like a demon, and gently wrapped his arms around his neck.

    "Third...Third Princess?" Roy was taken aback and raised his head.

    His eye circles were also light red, and his gray eyes were watery. The moment they looked at each other, Yun Xu felt his heart sink. She was also very surprised by her behavior,? Seeing this situation, she subconsciously did so, just like Roy has some attractive magic power.

    "Cough cough." Yun Xu looked away, coughed twice unaccustomed, and explained: "Your glands are jumping."

    Yun Xu didn't move his arm, so when she said this, Luo Yi's glands seemed to respond to her, and under the light pressure of her palm, they beat hard twice, like a heartbeat, like a pulse.

    It turns out that Omega's estrous period is like this. Yun Xu had never seriously understood these things before, but now looking at Luo Yi who is so soft and hot, she felt a bit novel, and she pressed her palm lightly, Asked: "Isn't it uncomfortable? Come out to fight monsters with this body?"

    Children who have fallen are most afraid of family members coming to coax them, and they cannot stop crying after a little bit of concern. At this point, there are many people who have kept this "good tradition" into adulthood, such as Lowe.

    Hearing Yun Xu's words, he pursed his lips unnaturally, stared and looked away, he was afraid that weak tears would fall out in the blink of an eye.

    How can it not be uncomfortable? It's just that, before, he wanted to redeem himself wholeheartedly, and he was full of this goal, and he didn't have the intention to be hypocritical, but now he "wrestled", and Yun Xu, who was obviously fierce just now, actually cared about him tenderly.

    Her palm was so hot, Roy felt that the back of his neck was about to burn, and the smell of absinthe wrapped around him like a spider's thread, slowly tightening, he seemed to have only two choices, either indulge in it, or suffocate die.

    Yunxu slowly releases its own pheromones. The teacher in the physical hygiene class once said that Alpha's pheromones can soothe Omega in estrus. She looked at Roy, wondering if her pheromone, which was always leaking, would work. Yun Xu frowned and said, "I've been in love several times just in front of me. Don't you know your physique? If you can't move and get eaten by a monster, wouldn't I suffer a blood loss?"