Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Tiger Den and Dragon Pool

    Yunxu, as the third princess of the Galaxy Empire, is nothing special except that she can fight.

    This time, they fought intermittently with the Federation for a main star year. The battlefield was fought from the Milky Way to the Rose Nebula outside the system, and almost sent the Federation Army back to their hometown. This time, they finally won and returned.

    According to the continuous probing of the spies of the two parties, the technology of the Empire is comparable to that of the Federation, and the long-distance space travel relies on artificial wormholes. The battleship HMS also sailed towards the Large Magellanic Cloud.

    "His Royal Highness Yunxu, the intelligent system of battleship 3302 has been destroyed, and the life assistant version has been returned to the third generation. The relevant information of our army, especially the stealth mimic technology for heavy weapons, has been completely deleted. Currently, battleship 3302 only retains the function of a passenger spaceship and has With automatic navigation enabled, it is estimated that it will take nine sailing days to arrive at Xingmanka, the capital of the Federation." On

    Yunxu's private aircraft, He Dao stood in the center and reported sternly.

    This private aircraft is called "Huixue", and it is silver-white in its entire body. Its basic state is dish-shaped, and it looks like a shining broken diamond in the dark universe. At this time, Yun Xu was wearing a bathrobe, relaxing in the hot spring built into the aircraft.

    She leaned against the pool, her long hair pulled up to reveal her slender neck, and a snow-white arm resting casually on the edge. Hearing this, she opened her eyes: "Good job, turn on the monitoring equipment."

    "Yes." He Dao nodded, and then took out a round remote control device from his pocket. He pressed it in the air in front of Yunxu, and quickly projected the situation inside the No. 3302 battleship live.

    Through the projection, Yunxu saw that Ilia was still lying in the treatment cabin, and the data monitoring her vital signs on the cover kept changing, which seemed very unstable.

    Different machines were running in an orderly manner, and he hadn't woken up yet. Ilia was seriously injured this time, and the basic treatment has not yet been completed.

    Yunxu looked over through the projection, as if standing on the edge of the bed and staring at each other. She saw two mechanical hands holding Ilya's shoulders, and the other two holding his legs, and then the slender needle Inject bone repair fluid into his arm.

    "Hmm..." Ilya became short of breath, and the number representing heart rate on the canopy rose rapidly. After a while, he began to struggle unconsciously.

    "Your Highness, why don't you use a more painless and quicker treatment?" He Dao looked at the projection quietly, and suddenly asked. In his opinion, everything Yun Xu did was incomprehensible. She hated this powerful opponent, but she caught him but let him go. If it was a sympathy for outstanding talents, General Ilya was not treated well.

    He Dao looked at Yun Xu, they grew up together, but he always felt that he didn't know her well, and he couldn't figure out what Yun Xu was thinking.

    Yun Xu didn't look back, and looked at the virtual projection screen calmly, as focused and unwavering as watching a combat report. After a long while, she said, "It's not necessary, it's more energy efficient."

    ...Is it just because of energy saving? He Dao's meticulous expression was slightly broken.

    But Yun Xu's eyes were still looking back and forth on Ilya, and she couldn't tell the reason why she did this. Ilya was just a trivial fuse in her whole plan, and it would be something else if it wasn't him. She will always find a reason to start this long-planned plan. Perhaps, she really doesn't need to be so concerned about Ilia.