Chapter 53

Chapter 53, My Compatriots

    With a bang, a small fighter jet flew towards Yunxu. The strong wind blew her hair and robe, and through the heavy armor, Yunxu seemed to be able to see the person sitting in the driver's seat .

    "Loy!" She blurted out, as if in response to her call, while the fighter jet roared past, a section of the ladder was lowered, Yun Xu jumped up, and Lin Yin followed closely behind.

    A hand wearing a white glove stretched out from the entrance, and a figure in a black military uniform emerged from the shadows. It was Yun Xu's familiar appearance, and he was that formidable opponent in the vast sea of ​​stars.

    The ends of his hair were blown up by the wind, and a pair of light-colored eyes that had been blocked by the brain receiver were now looking at her scorchingly.

    Unconsciously, Yun Xu choked up: "...Welcome back, Ilya."

    She clasped her hands, and she boarded the fighter jet with her strength. After Lin Yin also boarded the plane, the entrance was closed, and the plane quickly lifted off, The group of zombie puppet-like people were all thrown to the ground.

    Roy didn't talk nonsense. He manipulated the fighter jet to drop a row of smoke, fog, and bombs, and then rushed towards the battleship hovering at the high-altitude preparation floor. If he wanted to regain control of the main city, the battlefield could not be on the ground.

    Before Lin Yin could catch his breath, he said anxiously: "Ji Sha and the others are still below!

    " With the same eyes, he raised his right hand: "Commander, I will send you back to the main ship right away, the Sharp Knife Legion is waiting for your command!"

    Lin □□ was startled, he was stunned for a moment, his expression gradually became resolute, Luo Yi was doing well, and he shouldn't be alarmed any longer. Even with nondescript ears on the top of his head, Lin Yin straightened his back at this moment, and returned a standard Federal Space Force military salute to Roy: "Then, we are ready to fight." The

    Sharp Knife Corps is well-trained, and the warships on the preparation layer are ready to go.

    After sending Lin Yin to the main ship, Luo Yi took Yun Xu to another hovering warship. The moment he sat in the pilot's seat, the command screen of the warship suddenly lit up, and hundreds of warships were connected to the same spiritual network. The battleship started and flew towards space.

    Yunxu suddenly asked: "What is your position in the Sharp Knife Corps?"

    Roy was adjusting the suitability of the battleship and was about to put on the brain device. Hearing this, he turned his head and smiled at Yunxu: "I am the tip of the knife."

    He said Yun Xu only felt that when Luo Yi held the joystick of the battleship, his whole body became alive, and she suddenly understood that the other party must Back to the Commonwealth cause.

    "Fortunately, I didn't stop you from going back." Yun Xu whispered, Luo Yi's figure stopped, and suddenly the tips of his ears turned red. Sheng echoed: "I said, I won't let you protect me all the time, even if I become an Omega, I will try my best to stand on the same level as you."     "Maybe... I am also the one who needs to work hard." The corners of Yunxu's mouth curled up slightly, Roy's brilliance would never be obliterated by his gender, he had always done well enough.     Roy's ears turned red when he heard this, and the battleship rushed out with a "boom" as if it was on fire. Even the "knife tip" seemed to rush too hard.     His heart beat faster, he looked away, and raised his speed to the highest level in a panic. Roy was lucky that the brain receiver blocked his flushed face, otherwise...it would be too embarrassing.     Why Yun Xu can always say a word into his heart, she stared at herself and said that, as if... as if she didn't care about her identity, what she likes is him.     ...Maybe she shouldn't be allowed to be on the same battleship as him.     Due to the extremely fast speed, the battleship quickly rose into space, the color outside the porthole gradually deepened, and then dim starlight appeared, no, not starlight...it was the faint light emitted by hundreds of battleships.     Yun Xu's expression became serious, and Luo Yi also frowned slightly. He said, "They really are prepared. Hugh Dun has already led troops to ambush here."     "These are the federal troops?" Yun Xu's voice was deep.     "That's right." Roy said.