Chapter 25

Chapter 25, Happy too early

    "You finally showed up." Yun Xu sneered.

    She and Roy have already returned to the pilot seat. Sure enough, Moran still has a backup. These new warships are no longer disguised as star robbers. Most likely, they have already parked at the entrance of a wormhole, waiting for the current situation. Such a magic weapon descended from heaven.

    Moran laughed,? She likes opponents with tenacious vitality: "What? The third princess has heard of my name?"

    "Yes,? Yun Ning's dog, I have heard of it." Yun Xu smiled without a smile replied. She is a lonely little mech,? Just consumed almost all of her? However, at this time, surrounded by hundreds of starships, she feels as comfortable as traveling on a boat.

    Yun Xu leaned lazily on the driver's seat, humming: "Why, don't you pretend to be a star thief now? Do you think you are winning?"

    "Otherwise, do you think you still have room to turn around?" A hoarse voice suddenly appeared, and Luo Yi noticed that Yun Xu seemed to suddenly fall into a tense mood when he heard this voice.

    The communication screen flickered several times, and the screen switched, revealing a face slightly similar to Yunxu's. If it is said that Yun Xu has a cold temperament and is alienated from others, then this one on the screen has ambition written all over his face naked.

    The background behind the woman is also the cosmic galaxy, but the image quality is disturbed by gravitational force, making it unclear. Roy deduces that she is hiding behind a wormhole, monitoring the murder from a safe place.

    The corners of the woman's mouth curled up, her plump lips touched, and her hoarse voice uttered words that made Yun Xu frown: "Sister,? I prepared a small gift for you, I hope you like it."

    Yu Luo, Mo Lan received the order and suddenly fired a colored signal flare. Yunxu narrowed her eyes slightly. Through the porthole, she saw countless warships surrounding them with flashing cold lights and simultaneously shooting out star flags. The silver broken light was like scattered stars. The battleship rises and condenses in the sky, gradually converging into the pattern of a rising morning star.

    The never-falling star of the galaxy.

    Yun Xu raised her head slightly, looking at the symbol on the high place that she had saluted countless times in her glory, it was the representative of the Galactic Empire.

    When Roy saw this, he couldn't help feeling chills down his spine. He turned his head anxiously to see Yun Xu's face, and Yun Ning's low smile was next to his ears. Her voice was compressed by the electrical signal, and she asked strangely and distortedly: "Sister, Do you like it?"

    The army surrounding them was none other than Yunxu's Starblade Imperial Army.

    "...They betrayed you." Luo Yi's tone was low, and the worry in his eyes almost turned into reality. After saying this, he only felt sore eyes, and there seemed to be a smoldering pain in his heart, and his breathing became difficult. Chang, as if empathy.

    Even if he was like this as an outsider, he didn't know how sad Yun Xu would be.

    "Yunxu, these are not important right now, we have to find a way to escape first!" Seeing Yunxu in a daze, Luo Yi couldn't help racking his brains to comfort him. He stretched out his hand to pull the joystick, and his mind automatically began to calculate. The route to break out of the encirclement, now they have run out of ammunition and food, and even the escape pod is gone, but the opponent has hundreds of warships. It is impossible to break out of such a dense artillery fire without hurting the bones.