I sit down between Luca and Ryan, Rea was on the other side of Luca but she's talking to someone else.

"How are you doing?" Luca asked me and I shrug and Ryan was watching me.

"I'm fine. You?" I answer and Rea looked over and she sighed.

"I'm good, are you wanting food?" He asked and I shake my head before getting some chewing gum and water and putting the stick in my mouth and swallowing it, "Come on, I'm getting you something."

I sigh and Ryan's hand brushed against mine under the table and I look at him for a few seconds before moving over to Rea once Luca left.

"Are you aware he just tried to hold my hand?" I question and she looks at me and to her brother and then back at me and to him again.

"She isn't into you. Get over it." She says and the table laughs and she grinned before looking at me, "Are you alright? I haven't heard from you."

"I just need space from everything, is that alright?" I ask and she nods as her eyes scan my own and she takes a deep breath and releases.

"Is it because what happened?" She asked me and I shake my head quickly.

"There's just a lot going on, I promise you it's not that." I sigh and she hummed before Luca returned with some waffles and putting them down in front of me,

"Thank you but no." I tell him and he looks at me.

"It's fine." He sighs before taking one and eating it.

Her hand reaches for mine under the table and our fingers intertwine. The sparks fly around my body and there was a spark of happiness that came along with it but it went away in seconds.

"I missed you sitting at our table Lydia, I'm sure others did too." Arlo smiled and I smile.

I forgot he sits at this table.

"Does anyone here have a crush?" He asked us all and some of us put our hands up including me and Rea, Arlo looked at me quite surprised, "Does anyone here have a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

My hand went down and people chuckle.

"Rea, your hook ups don't count." Ryan laughs and she stuck her finger up at him.

"I would say she's my girlfriend." Rea shrugged and everyone on the table looked at her.

"Is she the one? Tell us about her!" A girl on the other side who is called Isla says.

"Well I think she is. She's so amazing and we do hang out quite a lot, I'm sure Luca is sick of me talking about her but he's getting used to it. She makes me smile, she makes me feel something I haven't felt before and it makes me so happy."

"She has these brown eyes which are just oh my fucking god and I just love staring into them. Her hair is brown and super super soft, she likes it when I mess with it. And holy shit her lips are just breathtakingly beautiful and kissing them is my favourite thing to do right now, they are so soft and taste so sweet it makes my stomach do flips."

"But then my favourite thing is her personality, she's so sweet and can be quite shy but kind. She has a special heart, one that is so precious that I am willing to protect with my life. She makes some jokes which are really stupid but are actually funny, I admire her a lot and my fuck does she get my heart beating fast and my stomach flipping." Rea smiled and she was blushing as she spoke, I stop myself from smiling and blushing but that did cheer me up.

"Rea is in love." Arlo gasped and the whole table cheered.

Ryan was watching me though, he was watching me carefully and then smirked before looking away.

"Can we meet this girl of yours?" Isla questioned and Rea's smile widened.

"Nope, maybe some other day, we aren't open to everyone yet." She answered and Isla sighed.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but you definitely had a crush on Lydia a few weeks ago, you were literally staring at her across classrooms and everything." Arlo spoke one again and everyone agrees.

Before she could answer the bell rang and everyone stands up.

"I am not answering that, does anyone else have art?" She questioned and only I do and nod. She looked at me and the smile grew on her face, "Let's get going then."