Chapter 5: A Meeting With the Devils

Start from the beginning

Mamako: "Oh right... (sadden) Just a dream."

Feeling a bit deflated from the realization, Mamako just remains where she is for the moment. Despite this sad feeling, Mamako looks over to her nightstand where a sole picture frame, that she cherishes with her heart, stood which leads to her reaching over and grabbing it. Bringing the picture frame closer to look at, Mamako rubs her fingers against the photo of a younger version of her and (Y/N) together, about a week after adopting the young boy and returning from her mission in Miami.  

In the picture, both members were beside each other with the older woman standing a little bit behind a marginally shorter (Y/N) with her hands placed on (Y/N)'s shoulders and giving the camera a heartfelt smile, while standing in front of a generic background. Whereas Mamako had a heartfelt smile on her face, (Y/N) simply gave the camera a smug grin. Granted the first round of photos taken weren't as great due to (Y/N) being uncooperative and choosing to instead keep a straight face for the camera each time. However the problem was resolved when Mamako bribed the young boy with some pizza and therefore leading to the picture she has in her possession now. 

Mamako: *sighs* "Oh how the years went by, too fast if you ask me, and yet you turned out to be a handsome young man. It brings me joy knowing that I raised you well... Though I kinda wish the world didn't see us as mother and son but something rather more... intimate."

Then setting the picture back on the nightstand, Mamako proceeds to get out of bed, showing off her white nightgown with black lace lining in the process. After walking over to the side of the window and glancing outside to the increasingly active neighborhood, Mamako gets a needed boost is confidence that rises her spirits back up, leaving a more hopeful, happy expression on her face.  

Mamako: (in thoughts) "Yeah. *taps on her window sill* No point in wasting the day away being a debbie downer when there is stuff to do around the house, like snooping through- *slightly jumps in her place* I mean doing some thorough cleaning. Hehe... *starts walking away from the window* Besides good things come to those who wait, at least that's how the saying goes."

With her spirits brought back up from the dumps, Mamako begins to run through her morning routine, starting by grabbing a fresh pair of bra and panties before heading into her bathroom. Moments later inside the bathroom, sounds of the shower being used were heard along with some light humming. From outside the shower, Mamako's silhouette was seen through the shower's frosted glass door as she enjoyed the morning shower, humming a tune while washing her hair.

Mamako: (singing) "La la la, mmhmm mm mmm."

She then stays in the shower for another ten or so minutes before turning the shower off and getting out. Exiting the shower, Mamako, currently decked in towels around her hair and body, stands before the bathroom sink with a toothbrush in her mouth, brushing her teeth. Leaning forward for a second, Mamako spits into the sink before leaning back up and flashing a smile to the mirror showing her pearly white teeth off which twinkle a bit, accompanied by a ding sound.

Still standing in front of the mirror, Mamako takes a minute to thoroughly dry herself off. After she finishes drying her hair off, Mamako takes the time to gently brush her hair and braid some of it around her head, getting it how she likes it. Mamako lastly ties her red and blue bow around the back of her head for the finishing touches. After fixing up her hair for the day, the mother continues to dry off from her morning shower. Once nice and dry, she throws both wet towels onto a drying rack to reuse at a later time.

Finishing up in the bathroom, Mamako walks back into her room, only in her underwear for the moment, and heads directly towards to her closet. Turning the light on, Mamako searches through her huge selection of clothes for something decent to wear for the day.