Warth of a father

Everyone that's leaving back home were either placing their trunks or taking carriage to the train " theo come on the train is leaving soon!"- shouted draco " coming! Wait wheres the rest?" " they already left so we have to go now " " alright lets go dragon" - mattheo said as they both walked to where the carriages are it took them almost 6 minutes to reach to their luck they were just on time.

" pumpkin juice Adrain?"- asked ava " yes please " " so we never really talk to other ... " " sorry , i got so shy to approach you because you have your friends " " your so cute Adrian " " me ? Really?" " yes! You remind me of a white kitten " " i see you two talking with each other finally "- teased albert " shut up albert , my babies are sleeping! "-hissed tom " ok ok sorry" .

"How long have i slept tommy?" " around 2 hours theo" " wheres luna she was asleep beside me last time i checked .." " shes with the other girls , anyways listen if dad tries to do something go to the malfoy manor ok?" " come on tom he wouldn't hurt ,he never really did .. hes our only parent left" " mattheo you know why i am saying this he changed !" " sorry.. i know but maybe he's trying to fix thi—-" " not when that witch is still engaged to him "- hissed tom " i feel something bad will happen i dont know what but... it's scoffing "  " sorry if i made you feel that way mattheo i dont want you tensed about it "  " guess it'll be alright ".

" we arrived should we go with dad or ?"- asked luna  " I don't think its a good idea for you to go home maybe you should come with us "- replied draco   " i saw father he doesn't look happy at all "- point mattheo to where his father is standing  " Merlin that cant be good"-mumbles albert   " he brought that witchy ugly duck with him too whats wrong with him!" -hissed tom  " come on guys we gotta go".

The riddle twins refused to go with their father instead they went with the malfoy as something was so off with Thomas that made lucius  concerned   "  aunt cissy can i ask you about something?"- asked luna   " what is it my dear?"   " have you too noticed that my father has changed?"  " yes of course... the first time is when he  stormed out because of a ridiculous matter  not to mention many other things " -narcissa replied   " luna , mattheo go to draco  room now!"- shouted lucius as thomas appeared in living room   " hand me my kids lucius ! I dont want to hurt you!"-yelled Thomas  " sorry for this thomas...STUPEFY "  " ill take him to the guest room we probably should summon an healer to check if he's acutely controlled by a potion "  " alright cissy " .

" i was right! He is controlled "-  hissed Severus  " any guess whos done this?"  " yes remus its properly that new love of his shes the only one he sees almost everyday "  " so lucius what are you planning on.."   " hes awake "- narcissa told the three   " wait...why am i here Lucius? What happened "- thomas asked confused   " you were given an cursing potion that made you the  opposite of you personality tom"  " the last I remmber is me and aria having a date after my night shift "   " I think you should probably end things with her Thomas "   " no I won't! Not until I check by myself ... hold up the kids are on spring break arent—-"   " they are upstairs with addie and dragon .. you should apologize to tom you've really crushed his feelings "  " what are you talking about LU?"   " not only you insulted me .. you also hitted tom not once but twice! Infornt of the twins do yiu have an___"   " sev! Come on he wasn't himself knock it off!"  " fine... i am leaving anyways ava wants me to take her to her friend house".

Time skip >>

" don't except me to forgive you so fast father "  " come on tom.. he wasnt himself "   " mattheo!  You were there you heard and saw "  " tommy son please i am really sorry ok? I will do anything you ask—-"   " thats it im moving out father... both me and Albert have found a nice place in muggle london "   " muggle london ? You didnt  even ask for my—"   " your permission? I dont need it since uncle Severus has done that long before you even realize!"   " tom .. dont leave us please "  " i Am sorry Mooney but i feel scoffed when im here ... I promise i will visit beside we will still see each other at school and on the train "  " when are you moving tommy?"- theo asked   " two days before going back to school "   .

Albert pov:
Ava and i we're talking about me moving out lets just say she wasn't happy, i don't blame her but what she doesn't know that as soon as i get a job after graduating from hogwarts I am planning on helping my father move from spinners end this place is already old enough , to be honest our family doesn't have lots of money like the malfoys or the riddles not meaning that we are poor but we just aren't that rich to be said .. I never told anyone but i am acutely dating ..shes a slytherin in my year her name is ella nott < made up character> no she's not that theo nott sister but she is his cousin its hard to explain , anyways I should admit i really love her with all my heart.
<<End of alberts pov>>

" aria .." " oh tom what's wrong its 2 am " " maybe we should talk..can i come inside?" " u...uhh—-" " darling whos that?"- asked a guy from the inside " they were right about you! I was so stupid not to realize this you tricked me! Let alone your with someone else " " thomas please I can explain!"- called out aria " there's nothing to explain ! This crap of a engagement is over! Dont shown ur face at my office tomorrow not even in my house or near my kids !"- yelled Thomas apparetting home //" where were you ?"- Tom asked with a cold tone " tom why aren't you asleep" " i woke up hearing some rustling in the kitchen those house elf were having a fight " " ok .. look tom please just forgive me ...i know how bad I was and I can't forgive myself for this... to make you feel better i already broke up with aria she was cheating on me " " that wont stop me from leaving father either way i want to move out " " fine then i know no matter what i say you wont listen to me tommy , i feel like me and you aren't gonna be the same again but i love you tom your my son that will never change" " if you want to fix things between us maybe you should stop being a workaholic mattheo and luna need you the most father, I've been doing things that it should've been you to do " " the pictures i took away last time, they are still safe in my drawer...Accio key"- said thomas to summon the drawer key " here take it and go get your mother pics i feel so terrible for doing this.... I really thought that if i hid the pictures i wont be missing her but still i do miss her ...and i miss spending time wirh you and the twins ... god i am such a bad person right...?" " you are not a bad person father..... as i said you should really fix things you caused then maybe ill consider begin your little tom agin or no "- tom replied heading to his room without taking the key .

—end of chapter 19—