Hogsmeade

The slytherin gang were all getting ready to go to hogsmeade , at first draco didn't want to go without adrian but professer snape  gave them a special pass  as adrian wasnt allowed to go out without anyone....

" wear your jacket ad its cold outside "  " but tommy these clothes are warm enough "  " no they arent .. now go wear a jacket or ill tell draco "  " tell me what?" -asked draco  " he doesn't want to wear his jacket dragon deal with him i have to grap my money" - tom told draco _ " ok then"  " luna ,aren't you coming with us?"  " theo i am going with cho and L (luna lovegood) " - answered his twin  " dont get lost! Last time you forgot where to go"  " ok fine! Dont worry theo we wont get lost!" - said luna heading to where her friends are waiting

- at hogsmeade-

Tom and albert along with marcus secretly went to get some fire whisky what they didnt know that Severus was at the same place they went to  " what are you three doing here ..? This isnt for butterbeers , care to explain albert?"  " u..uh .. we ..—-"  " your here to get fire whiskey? Huh! Did you forget that i can read minds , and you tom i will tell your father about this ! Now.. leave or ill drag you out myself!"  " f..father im sorry we are leaving now"- Albert said running outside the the place following him the other two  " its all your fault!"- yelled tom at flint  " hey! Dont blame me you agreed!" - argued  marcus   " I should've not listened to what you two planned ! Now my dad knows what we were doing with the money we have !"  " dont act like your innocent Albert! You were so into it "- shouted tom back//  " adrian are you ready to check out?"  " yes dragon i got the ones i wanted "- smiled adrian at his brother  " come on lets go"  " wait up! I haven't paid for mine yet"- said mattheo  " be fast theo we have to find the older ones"  " ok ! Give me a second ".

A/n note : to aviod confusion luna riddle nickname is :mooney / luna lovegood nickname is : una (if both are on the same part )
—-
" where do you girls want to go next?" -asked mooney "I dont know maybe have butterbeers"- replied cho " oops I totally forgot that I promised ginny that i would meet her "-said una " fine then you can go—" " acutely mooney i am going back to school i feel tired already " " ok then... ill go find my siblings.. bye! See your later".

"Whats with tom and albert?" " they had a fight..."- replied Marcus " bloody hell! You two can you stop cursing eachother in your heads !"- complained mattheo " get out of my head theo!" " cheez clam down tom sorry ok" " arent we supposed to have butterbeers ?" " No im going back to school !"- hissed tom at his siblings. " but its so—-" " coming or ..?!"- snapped tom " FINE! Way to ruin our day tom ! Just because you fought with snape that doesn't mean we have to ignore him too!" - yelled mattheo " dont you dare yell at me theo" " stop!!"- draco said trying to prevent another fight " good to know that your a loser tom!"- said Albert sarcastically leaving them alone .

Time skip >>

" i wont ask you about the fire whisky but can you tell me why are you here instead of your dorm? " " i have no mood to talk dad sorry" " you had a fight didnt you...? It's obvious from how you are pacing around like a rat " " dad please I'll tell you later " " fine .. as you want but you should have dinner " " i am not hungry dad ... I already ate some pie" " you call that food? Its a dessert" - sighed Severus heading to his room / meanwhile at tom room.. " that wasn't cool you know... it wasn't my fault you two fought " " i am sorry theo i was so pissed " " are you ok tho?" " not really.. i said something to him that i wished i never did..." " you mentioned his mom .. didn't you" " yes ... i feel so terrible now" " you better apologize to him tomorrow.... As long as I know you two were best friends since we two were little " " i will sleep theo are you staying here or..?" " ok if you want to ... i miss spending real time with you " " i do too, have you seen luna..—-" " i checked on her she already fell asleep i had to fix her blanket " " thank you theo that was my job .. our baby sister never changes" - hugged tom his brother .

" i found something you wouldn't believe... Severus cant know ... not yet until im sure "- said thomas " what is it?"- asked Lucius " remember 12 years ago when sevs daughter died at birth?" " you mean ava? Yes why" " turns out that so called evelyn tricked poor severus that his girl is dead and instead she abandoned her at a muggle orphanage.." -Thomas said to his friend  " Merlin... if thats true and confirmed then—-"  " yes is she's truly alive and its her then we have to tell severus and albert  also bring her back home  to were she truly belongs"  " my biggest question is how will Severus react..... he might go and hex that freak with her so called husband "  " i wont stop him you know"  " if you checked and it was really her tell me "  " where are you going?"  " home ,I promised  cissy we would go on a date  tonight "   " have fun Lu "  " thank you thomas , get home safe it will rain hard again ".

Albert pov:
I couldn't sleep at all so i went to find some water to drink , i keep thinking of what tom said does he really mean that ? I took it too far too in fact both of us are guilty, we planned this we should've delt with it instead if blaming dachshund   " what are you doing still awake Al"- asked me dad. " couldn't sleep dad , what are you writing?"  " i am grading the  second years asseys  do you believe that? Only 10 did what i asked "   " i heard from aunt minerva that you declined the d.a.d.a teaching position... why? You always wanted it"   " i felt its useless.. i feel more comfortable with potions than having different things to teach "  " thats not the only reason... is it?" " dont tell anyone... anyways i declined it because something happened 5 . Years ago . i dont want to remmber it thats why i stopped caring about it , so please dont ask me about it agin" - dad told me with a sad look on his face " sorry dad , guess ill just go to sleep now " " good night my boy" " good night "- i replied back to him

<End of albert pov>

- end of chapter 10-