I love you virgins

Start from the beginning

Despite the appreciation for the compliment, as I expected, Layla is less than pleased with me right now. She arches a calculated eyebrow down at me. "Derek, if you don't bury your face between my thighs in the next two seconds I'm going to scream."

I snicker, placing a soft kiss on her hipbone. "A little impatient, are we?"

Layla props herself up on her elbows and the frustrated breath she releases blows a stray piece of hair from her face. "I'm a lot impatient."

"Mhm," I hum, floating my lips across the apex of her thigh. I love pushing her buttons. I tease my finger through the edge of her thong. Push, push, push. "I couldn't tell."

Layla grabs my hand and pushes her thong to the side, guiding my fingers through her slick folds. "Derek, I'm already so wet," She almost whimpers. "I want you in me."

"We'll get to that," I mutter while I stare in awe, half forgetting I'm the one meant to be in charge here when Layla guides my hand to her mouth, wrapping her lips around my fingers, moaning around them as she licks them clean.

Layla raises a challenging eyebrow, knowing she has me wrapped around her finger. "I want it now."

As much as I want to give her what she wants, there's something else I want more right now so I'm taking back the control. "Then what are you waiting for? Sit your pretty pussy on my face already."

When my back sinks into the mattress Layla eagerly climbs up my body, thighs on either side of my head as she positions herself over me. She grabs ahold of the headboard as she lowers herself onto my face, sliding her thong to the side. My view from this position is arguably my favourite site. Ever.

My teeth nip the inside her of leg, fingertips digging into her thighs to pull her down fully. "Did I say hover or sit?"

Layla giggles. "Yeah, I forgot you like to be suffocated—oh my god."

I resist my eyes rolling back when the sweet taste of her arousal fills my mouth when it attaches to her core. I watch her head drop back, mouth opening to allow her moans to escape, gracing my ears with my favourite sound.

My hands slide from her thighs to her hips, fingers digging into her skin to move her back and forth. Before long, Layla is grinding her hips into my face all on her own, leaving my hands free to snake up her body and pull her bralet down letting her tits fall free from the fabric.

"Oh, fuck..." Layla's eyes lock with mine when she places her hands back on my stomach to steady herself, the new angle allowing her to roll her hips against my face while I'm sucking and licking just how she likes it, swirling my tongue around her clit. "Yes, yes, yes.."

My hands palm her tits, squeezing and rolling her nipples between my fingers and Layla's thighs shudder around my head when I lick a stripe straight through her slit, lapping up the wetness as I glide my tongue in deliberately slow movements. I can't take my eyes off her. Watching Layla ride my face is enough to do it for me and I'm not even embarrassed about it.

I get completely lost in pleasuring her as I do everything to push her over the edge that has her back arching, toes curling, thighs tightening around my head, eyes rolling back, moaning my name like a mantra.

When her orgasm passes, Layla crumbles onto the bed beside me weak, breathless and limp, legs still shaking. I pull her into my side and press my lips to her flushed cheeks, forehead and nose, finishing with a soft kiss on her lips.