Chapter 4

In Actorville, the joint was really jumping.

A lot of actors were partying hard in the plaza and music was playing in the background.

Colorful spotlights were lighting up the place as karaoke night was beginning.

Chad and Sam still needed to sign in at the front though.

Walt Disney himself was waiting for them there.

"Hello, Walt" said Chad.

"Ah, come along, Chad. You're late. And Sam too, I see" said Walt. 

"Hey-o, Walt" said Sam.

"Hello, my dear. And Miss Jill Gibson, so nice to have you back. And who's this gentleman?" said Walt. 

"Dick Grayson, sir" said Dick.

"Pleasure, Mr Grayson. Now, you three just sign in here" said Walt.

"Don't I need to sign?" said Dick.

"Visitors don't need to sign in. Actors and volunteers only" said Walt. 

"Oh, sure" said Dick.

Chad, Sam and Jill signed in and Walt allowed them to join the fun. 

Karaoke was being held in the studio where they film the live reference footage.

"Gosh! Look at this place!" said Dick.

"Yup! Jill spends most of her time in this room when she works here" said Sam.

"I can't believe I'm actually inside the Walt Disney studio!" said Dick.

"It gets better. This room is usually where they film the live reference stuff" said Chad.

"What exactly is live reference?" said Dick.

"It when they film the actors so the animators can draw their characters more realistically and know how to animate them" Sam explained.

"But tonight, they've made the room look jazzier and set up the stage so it's ready for karaoke" said Chad.

"Holy versatility!" said Dick. 

"Come on, let's go find the guys" said Sam.

The foursome found Tim, Digby and J. Pat O'Malley at one of the tables that was set up for the night. 

"Chad and Sam! Finally! And Dick! You were able to make it!" said Digby.

"And you too, Miss Jill. It's always nice to have you back in Actorville" said Pat. 

"I'm so happy to be here. And Chad and I should be fine tonight; we made up" said Jill.

"Splendid, splendid. And you should be more than fine at Actorville karaoke" said Pat.

"Yeah, we told her all about it. It's gonna be great" said Chad.