Chapter 158

Tony's POV

While the others were getting everyone together, I went into the lab to start working. The first thing I needed to do was design the time travel suits. As I powered up the computers, Friday brought up Marlie's file.

"Sir, a new document has become available. Would you like to open it?"

"Yes, bring it up."

Friday did as I said, and I opened the new file. It contained no message, just the designs for the suit I was about to work on. It was perfect.

"Marlie, your timing is impeccable." I mumbled to myself.

"Friday start fabricating theses designs with the nanotech."

"Right away, boss."

Since that was taken care of, I decided to start organizing everything we would need for the platform. I walked into the garage and started looking for everything I needed. Nat told me earlier that Marlie had sent her a list of things we would need, and she was storing them in the garage.

It took about an hour, but I found everything. I then started piecing everything together. Once the others got back, I put them to work. It was good to see everyone again, even the new faces. Nebula even gave me a tiny little smirk, which in my book was a complete win. The one that shocked me was Thor. He looked awful. He was fat, his hair was long and tangled, and he wore stained and disheveled clothes. His changes were nothing compared to the half blonde half red hair that Nat was pulling off.

It took us three days to complete the time platform, with me and Rocket doing most of the work. We were now ready for our only trial run. We would have had more if it weren't for Scott accidentally using up some of the Pym particles while messing with the suit. Scott also decided that he wasn't up for this so Clint was now going to do the test run.

Bruce, Rocket, Rhodey, Steve, Thor, and Nebula were all behind the control, while Nat and I stood off to the side monitoring Clint's vitals through the suit.

"Alright, Clint. We're going in 3... 2... 1!" Bruce then pushed the button and Barton shrank down and disappeared.

I looked down at my tablet and watch Clint's vitals and suit readings which all seemed normal.

"And returning in 3... 2... 1!"

I looked up from the tablet at Bruce's words. Clint reappeared and dropped to his hands and knees panting heavily. Nat was the first to reach him with the rest of us following closely.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. You, okay?" Nat asked as she brought Clint's face up to look at hers.

Clint smiled at her and then looked towards me and threw a baseball mit he had grabbed from the past over to me. "Yeah, it worked. It worked."

I couldn't believe it. This was actually going to work. Marlie's plan was actually going to work. We're going to get everyone back. I turned to Steve and gave him a huge triumphant smile and hit his chest with the glove. He just smiles back with the same look of hope in his eyes that I was feeling.

"Alright, everyone meets in the conference room in thirty minutes. We have some planning to do." Steve told everyone.

Everyone began walking off to do who knows what, but I stayed behind with Steve. "What are you thinking?" I asked him.

"This was just the first step in the plan now we have to figure out when to go and show to send to each place."

"That's not going to be easy. We have to be meticulous about this. Nothing can go wrong."

Steve nodded and then a look of realization crossed his face as he turned to me. "Has Marlie given you any insight or clues on this?"

I shook my head. "No but I double check."