Chapter 136

Marlie's POV

A leaving Pepper's, I decided that I need a bit more time to control my emotions, before facing Tony. So, instead of creating another portal, I activated my suit and started flying towards the city. As I flew, there was one last thing I needed to do.

"Friday."

"Yes, miss?"

"I need you to share file Inspiration with Tony, but don't alert him of it for 23 days." I told the A.I.

"Or course, miss. Anything else I can do for you?"

"Yeah, send the file Infinity to Nattie's email at the compound. She'll see it later."

"Right away miss."

The rest of the flight I spent preparing myself for what was to come. I arrived at the sanctum on Bleeker St. and tapped my chest retracting my suit. I then walked in. I saw Tony and Strange facing off with each other while Bruce and Wong stood off to the side.

"Protecting your reality, douchebag." I heard Strange say to Tony.

I walked in and gave Bruce a questioning look. He ignored me and stepped forward to intercept Strange and my husband.

"Okay, guys, can we quick cable this discussion right now? The fact is that we have the Stone. We know where it is. Vision is out there somewhere with the Mind Stone, and we have to find him now."

At Bruce's words, I was able to piece a few things together. Strange and Wong had already explained what the Infinity stones were, how many Thanos had, and that Strange has the Time Stone, as I said earlier.

"Yeah, that's the thing." Tony said awkwardly, shooting me a look.

"What do you mean?" Bruce asked concerned.

I then stepped forward. "Two weeks ago, Vision turned off his transponder. He's offline." I said giving Bruce a shrug.

"What?! You guys lost another super bot?!" Bruce cried incredulously.

Tony then started walking slowly to the other side of the room. "We didn't lose him. He's more than that. He's evolving."

"Who could find Vision, then?" Strange asked.

"Shit." I heard Tony mumble before continuing louder. "Probably Steve Rogers."

"Oh, great." Strange sighed in exasperation and turned away.

"Maybe. But..." Tony then trailed off unable to finish.

I knew how he felt. I didn't want to talk to Steve either. I walked over and placed my hand on his shoulder, helping him release some of the tension. He looked over at me and I looked at him with the same emotions he was feeling.

"Call him." Bruce said plainly.

Tony turned to him. "It's not the easy." At Bruce's confused expression Tony walked towards him.

"God, we haven't caught up in a spell, have we?"

"No." Bruce said still sounding confused.

I walked over next to me husband.

"The Avengers broke up." I said.

"We're toast." Tony added.

Bruce looked between the two of us confused. "Broke up? Like a band? Like The Beatles?"

"The two of us and Cap fell out hard. We're not on speaking terms." Tony said plainly.

Bruce then looked directly at us seriously. "Tony, Marlie, listen to me. Thor's gone. Thanos is coming. It doesn't matter who you're talking to or not."