Plan of Attack (Chapter 32)

Start from the beginning

You: I just wanted to stop by and check on you.

Makoto: What for?

You: *Flustered a bit* I don't know.. I guess I just wanted to talk to you since last night..

Makoto: *Closes eyes and has a joyful smile* Oh you, don't be one of those boyfriends.

You: What do you mean..!

Makoto: *Soft Chuckle* The one's that are super weird about it.

You: W..Well this is my first time being in a relationship that I don't mind being in..

Makoto: *Blushes a bit* Y..Yeah?

You: Yeah.. It doesn't even feel the same as the other girls that I "dated" in middle school and my freshman year in the States. It feels right.

Makoto: I hope that wasn't your attempt at flattery you know.

You: Nope, but this is.

You kneel down to Makoto and kiss her cheek. She tenses up and looks away blushing, you chuckle and press your forehead into her shoulder.

You: Now that was flattery.

Makoto: S..Shut up! I didn't ask you to do that you know.

You: I know. Just thought it would be nice to give you something special.

Makoto: Just so you know, I am not afraid to use my Akido on you.

You: I would like to see you try *Cheeky Smile*

Makoto: Oh I will show you..! Just not at this moment.

You: Mhm. Sure. So! Need any help with Student Council work?

Makoto: Not really, I got through most of what I needed to get, why?

You: Well. I was wondering if you wanted to come by my place and talk there?

Makoto: *Blushes Red* W..What.. Do you mean by that?

You: Well I got to see what your place is like. I was wondering if you wanted to stop by my place and see how our lifestyles differ silly.

Makoto: *Clearing throat* W..Well as much as I would love that, I unfortunately have to be home after this, Sis is gonna be home and I kinda have to be there when she is.

You: I see, that's fine. Just know you are always welcome in my home.

Makoto: I would love to say the same with mine, but I think Sis might get suspicious.

You: Maybe, but one of these days she is gonna know, and I rather it be on a good day.

Makoto: That is true. You do think ahead on everything don't you.

You: Well that's not what happened last night you know.

Makoto: Hmm?

You grin and point at your lips.

Makoto: *Flustered again* Y..yeah?

You: Yep! You totally did something that even I couldn't think was gonna happen. But I guess things like that tend to happen spontaneously. I am just happy that I didn't expect it. So thank you for that.

Makoto: You make it sound like what I did was easy.

You: Oh no, I totally bet you were not expecting to just get all up close and personal with me like that. But it is something that I will cherish you know.