Chapter 13 - The Impatient 🍋

The story of the incident quickly spread among the employees. Nyla, though remaining a timid and soft person, stuck to Callum's side more because he said so. Callum is like a big puppy when they are alone and a big bad wolf in the presence of others.

People give her the same respect given to Callum during meetings as she already learned the business quickly. Her knowledge is pretty much like Callum's as he was the one who taught her everything. She sees the overall view of all aspects so most of the time, they have lengthy discussions on different cases.

During the 1st month, Callum mentioned to his father that he had Nyla working for him. Mr. Neil Humphrey remained good friends with Nyla's father and has had business dealings through the years. However, he mentioned that Nyla and his father had a falling out so it's not necessary to inform Mr. Burnes about Nyla being in their company. Nyla requested this too because she wants to put the past behind, including the hate that her father showered upon her during her formative years.

It's been three months and they have a routine already. Breakfast together, work lunch, work, home. Kissing is the most consistent and frequent in between. It's like her daily dose of positivity. Callum stuck to his words of not touching her beyond that. Nyla on the other hand is getting impatient.

One lazy Friday, two hours away before going home...

"Callum... I have a few ideas for employee training. Can I explore some training and materials and discuss them with HR?"

"What did you call me?" He rose from his seat and slowly walked towards her desk.

"Sir?" She continued teasing. She's smiling.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He hovered over her and gently touched her neck, caressing her with his index finger. She closed her eyes.

There's something about it when he touches her neck. She feels aroused knowing he can strangle her that way too. Yes, she has a dark kink and she knows that's dangerous so she keeps it to herself. But Callum somehow noticed that she liked it. She likes being kissed on the lips, licked and sucked on the neck and probably a lot of other things once Callum explores her more.

"Daddy...?"

Callum kissed her lips while he rubbed her throat down to her collarbone. She moaned and opened her mouth letting Callum enjoy her.

He pulled her up without breaking their kiss. His kiss is still as passionate and sweet as ever.

She could see the hunger in his eyes when their mouths parted.

"It's been three months... don't you want to?" She pulled his hand and had it touch her hips and she leaned closer to him.

"You can't keep making me wet and clean up by myself every single time." She whispered.

"Haaah, woman, you're really something..." He pulled her hand and they went inside the bedroom. He gently pushed her to the bed.

Callum started loosening his tie, removed his suit jacket, and unbuckled his belt, all the while not removing his gaze at her. She kneeled with her back on him and swept her hair from her nape to expose the zipper of her dress. He slid the zipper down and he removed her dress in an instant leaving her in her lacy underwear. He slid his hand to the front down to her crotch...

"Damn... you are indeed wet." He whispered in her ear. He nibbled her ear, earning louder moans from her.

"You like dirty talk hmmm?" His left hand now caresses her breasts on top of her bra. His right hand already slid inside her panties and rubbed her clit.

"Yes, I do. Ahhh mmm please... I want you please..." She turned her head so he could kiss her.

"I wanna hear it. What do you want me to do? You horny baby..." he licked her ear. She got more aroused because of what he said. He unhooked her bra and twisted her a bit so he could put one breast in his mouth, licking and sucking, making her nipple hard and perky.