Chapter 9: Reckless.

Start from the beginning

And before she could move, Jungkook opened his eyes.

Yoon's heart raced with panic when she saw him slowly opening his eyes. And because she's also surprised, she found nothing to do but to run fastly to the bathroom.

Note: Listen to "Same day" by Kim Bohyung for a better expeience.

Yoon ran to the bathroom as fast as she could while Jungkook is still lying on the sofa staring at her little body running.

She closed the door and locked it from the inside. Then suddenly... a great pain in her head, she slowly leaned against the wall and then she sat on the floor in a shell shape. She put both her palms on her forehead whining lightly in pain.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood eerily calm, he slowly took off his glasses and his hat and put them aside, then he took off his jacket as well, leaving himself only. in his black T-shirt and short sweatpant.

He sighed heavily while he's still standing there looking towards the bathroom door that Yoon had just closed on herself, he's thinking deeply about how to control his anger towards her now.

He walked few steps towards the bathroom door, then knocked three times lightly.

"Princess... open the door". Yoon flinched when she heard the quiet knocks on the door and then his voice which was suspiciously calm. She ignored him knowing deep down that she'll piss him off if she continued ignoring him like that.

"Princess... I said open the door... I want to talk to you", he said in a soft, gentle tone again as he knocked on the door again.

Yoon tensed even more and didn't answer him this time either, she's just still in her position, her heart beating faster than before each time. And suddenly Jungkook knocked on the door very harsh and then he said sharply this time, stressing every word that came out of his mouth, "I... said... open... the fucking... door... NOW YOON".

Yoon knew that it's too late alreadt and that she had already made him furious, so she kept ignoring him anyway, while Jungkook is still knocking on the door very hard, which made her panic even more because she knew that the consequence is going be very bad.

Jungkook stopped knocking on the door suddenly and then he said in a calm yet scary tone, "Yoon... you don't want to make me angry, right?... if you don't open the door right now of your own will... and if I bring someone who opens it by force... know well that I will never let you leave this room... mark my words".

Yoon swallowed her saliva very hard, and tears fell from her eyes because of the intensity of fear, then she put both her palms around her mouth so that Jungkook doesn't hear the sounds of her sobbing.

On the other side of the door, Jungkook is still standing in front of the door, his veins are popping out of anger.

"Well then... you're the one who asked for it... I've been trying to act really patiently with you and I really just wanted to talk to you but now-...".

He stopped talking when Yoon opened the door. She's standing shaking and crying and then she took steps back while her eyes are not leaving Jungkook's eyes until she felt the counter behind her.

Jungkook glared at her angrily and with no other specific expressions.