Reminder

Hey Lovelies. Just a reminder that if you like Quinn and Kel (my most popular oneshot story) then you'll probably like my book Flashlight 🔦. Right now it's getting regular updates and is full of smut.

Like almost every chapter there's something freaky going down. I'm aware that this (my oneshot book) is my most popular book right now, and I'm real grateful that you guys like my stories.

I just want you guys to get the full range of my work. If you guys liked Something ain't right (slow burn) then you may like my other slow burn with 12 chapters The Painful Truth About Love. It's on hiatus right now but the story is good and I love that book with all my heart.

And if you enjoyed the old chapters of Highschool then you'll be glad to know that regular updates of the new and improved Highschool will be starting as soon as next month.

So please consider all my books. I live that you love my oneshots but this oneshot book only gets updated every so often. And I want you guys to have regular updates. So please again consider giving a read to some of my other works.

Anyway that's all for right now. Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still alive and that I do have other works that you should check out if you like my writing.

Goodbye Lovelies!!